PO: Elliott - Song In A Transit Wind LP

• 1 month later...

I hope everybody gets their copies in OK condition but I'm afraid that won't be the case. There is no cardboard sleeve, just a heavy paper cover inside a poly sleeve, and they shipped it with nothing but one little sheet of bubble wrap inside the mailer. I'm lucky to have mail carriers who treat my stuff properly, so mine somehow made it OK. I got the 180g black and it sounds great.

I hope everybody gets their copies in OK condition but I'm afraid that won't be the case. There is no cardboard sleeve, just a heavy paper cover inside a poly sleeve, and they shipped it with nothing but one little sheet of bubble wrap inside the mailer. I'm lucky to have mail carriers who treat my stuff properly, so mine somehow made it OK. I got the 180g black and it sounds great.

disappointing

Wow... this sounds way better than the 7"s.  If you're an Elliott fan and you weren't going to pick this up because you have them, do yourself a favor.

I agree completely, though mine is the 180g black. There is a noticeable improvement in sound quality over the 7"s. I dig the previously unreleased instrumental too, so that made it worth ordering too. Sounds like it was pre-Benny.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

late bump, but you can now buy all three different variants from simba

http://simbarecords.bigcartel.com/product/elliott-song-in-a-transit-wind-lp-180g-vinyl

Black /300

Grey Marble /500

And Clear RSD Edition /700

comes out to $17 shipped. not to give away their business but run for cover has i believe the black edition in their distro, with their schoolsux discount comes out to $15

http://runforcoverrecords.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=11&products_id=630