Hot Topic: BOGO 50% off + extra 20% off everything!

Got my HWM today.

The cover is pretty beat up and there is no DVD like what supposed to come with it. I'm a bit disappointed but I guess I can't really complain for $17 shipped. Still sucks though

And a 3xLP in a single jacket? Serious?

I think that the DVD listing was a mistake.  None of the copies direct from No Idea came with the DVD.  Only the CD version did.  Also, I have plenty of 3xLPs in single jackets.  Not as flashy as a gatefold, but No Idea keeps the price right.

I think that the DVD listing was a mistake.  None of the copies direct from No Idea came with the DVD.  Only the CD version did.  Also, I have plenty of 3xLPs in single jackets.  Not as flashy as a gatefold, but No Idea keeps the price right.

My $9 3xLP doesn't have the DVD.  I figured it had to be a mistake in the listing.  I would complain to Hot Topic but it was a $9 3xLP, I'll just move on with my foolishly cheap records.

got my four records today. shipped in a decent size box in the bubble mailer and paper around it.  all were in perfect condition.  the alcoa they put up was still the first pressing in the clear with black smoke.  i didn't get hot cash on this order but did on my last which is funny cause its obviously useless now.  coincidentally i'm running low on toilet paper.

added some comments on one of their Feedback things. This is the response I got.

Hello,

Thank you for sending your comments via Bizrate. We love hearing from our

customers and your feedback is always taken into consideration.

Unfortunately, during our Hot Cash promotions, there are a few customers who buy up entire stock of certain vinyl and then sell them at a much higher price online. Because of this, we remove the vinyl from the website during the Hot Cash redemption period. However, you can still use your Hot Cash on vinyl by going to the store, or calling us and ordering over the phone. =)

Thanks again and have a wonderful day!

Kim Miller

Customer Service Rep

HotTopic.com

(800) 892-8674

weird cause it says that its excluded on the actual coupon.  also if its not unique codes whats to stop people from abusing it over the phone

What I'd like to happen, but probably wont:

Sales Rep- "Thank you for calling Hot Topic. What would you like to order?"

Caller- "I want 5 copies of Thrice and 10 copies of Something Corporate."

*CLICK*

Caller- "Hello?"