Official OST and Film Score Thread

Got my copy of 'The Dekalog' from Forced Exposure yesterday. I must say that they did a great job. Flat rate shipping via UPS and it got here in 3 days packaged with a ton of extra support. I will definitely be ordering from them a lot more in the future. My other Preisner package from them should be here Monday.

Pictures?

Is it gatefold?

Got my copy of 'The Dekalog' from Forced Exposure yesterday. I must say that they did a great job. Flat rate shipping via UPS and it got here in 3 days packaged with a ton of extra support. I will definitely be ordering from them a lot more in the future. My other Preisner package from them should be here Monday.

Not sure how it slipped by, but Milan is re-releasing the original Robocop OST on vinyl, which is a must-own in my opinion. As always with Milan releases, it is extremely expensive so all my domestic friends, try to track it down from a U.S. distro when it gets released!

http://store.milanrecords.com/robocop-ost-2xlp.html

In other news... the indie horror film Deadgirl is getting a release...

http://lightintheattic.net/releases/1652-deadgirl-original-theatrical-score

thumb_325_tmp_2F1424459805048-y6whlnugtn

This has been common knowledge for a little while. There's already a topic about it actually. I ordered it from somewhere in February I believe but haven't been updated on it yet. I forget the exact site but I think it was straight from the label that was doing it. Not sure what's going on with that now. Might just have to cancel and order from LITA.

Not sure how it slipped by, but Milan is re-releasing the original Robocop OST on vinyl, which is a must-own in my opinion. As always with Milan releases, it is extremely expensive so all my domestic friends, try to track it down from a U.S. distro when it gets released!

http://store.milanrecords.com/robocop-ost-2xlp.html

It's been mentioned earlier in the thread, but yes... a worthwhile pickup for sure.

This has been common knowledge for a little while. There's already a topic about it actually. I ordered it from somewhere in February I believe but haven't been updated on it yet. I forget the exact site but I think it was straight from the label that was doing it. Not sure what's going on with that now. Might just have to cancel and order from LITA.

Yep, I'm aware... I guess I was commenting more that it now has a release date on LITA. I ordered direct through the label as well. Contacted them, and they will be shipping this week. Hope that helps.

Yep, I'm aware... I guess I was commenting more that it now has a release date on LITA. I ordered direct through the label as well. Contacted them, and they will be shipping this week. Hope that helps.

Oh wow really? That's awesome, thanks! I honestly keep forgetting I ordered it until someone brings it up lol. Hopefully this is true though.

Did anyone order an extra blue/white ex machina? I missed it. :/

That would be the version out of 500 right? I grabbed an extra to trade but I can help ya out.

Damn things were expensive with shipping though. Last few packages from Invada have arrived beat up pretty bad though. Hit me up and let me know .... I dont think these are going to arrive til end of the month though here stateside...