Steak n' Shake's new AllNighter Menu.

damn that 7 patty burger photoshop is so terrible i love it.

I’ve never been to one of these places.
I only just had something from taco bell other than nachos last week. I need to take it slow.

Wow. I don't think we have any of these fine establishments in my parts.

We only just got a Quaker Steak & Lube and I'm still not entirely sure what it is. They have a Camaro outside on some platform and that's the extent of my knowledge.  Also the name sounds gross.

Quaker Steak is like a slightly better Buffalo Wild Wings. Food's not bad (or good really, heh), but the atmosphere was slightly cooler, just because i dig classic cars. 

Steak n' Shake is the greasiest fast food I've ever had. That said, I love their Hershey's Special Dark shake.

go to steak n shake for cheap burgers and beyond epic milkshakes. srsly.

Wow. I don't think we have any of these fine establishments in my parts.

We only just got a Quaker Steak & Lube and I'm still not entirely sure what it is. They have a Camaro outside on some platform and that's the extent of my knowledge.  Also the name sounds gross.

Da Lube by me is a total bro wharehouse. all bros all the time. the kinds of bros i can't hang with. that said, the one in my town has all you can eat wings on Tuesdays. And they have something like 20 different flavors of wings. ballin'. OH, and the lube tube. 94oz tube of beer. only reasons i go.

Da Lube by me is a total bro wharehouse. all bros all the time. the kinds of bros i can't hang with. that said, the one in my town has all you can eat wings on Tuesdays. And they have something like 20 different flavors of wings. ballin'. OH, and the lube tube. 94oz tube of beer. only reasons i go.

94oz of beer? I think I need to visit this place just to try that out, haha.

Props for the term "bro wharehouse," though. A+

once nicky said best fast food, i was instantly going to bring up jack in the box. because jack in the box is easily the best fast food i've ever had.