PO: Daylight - Jar - Out 4/30/2013 via Run For Cover

It's way, way better than good. 

it's not like you're biased or anything right? ; )

was pleasantly surprised with Turnover, as you read in the other thread, it's gotten better every time I listen and that number is up to four now. First time a pop punk album has grown on me rather than being an immediate hit and wearing off quickly since TWY back in '11. Really excited for the release of this, hope the public ends up loving it. Maybe I'll end up writing something about it if I get the motivation to do so.

http://runforcoverrecords.bandcamp.com/album/jar

the album is up for digital download for $5 before the release date of 4/30 due to a press source betraying RFC and leaking a low quality web rip of it, jeff posted on FB.

go check it out.

Already ordered the LP, but I'll spend another $5 so I can enjoy it now in FLAC. Thanks!

Maybe instead of all these preorders they should ship my Basement album I ordered 4 months ago.

Huh? 

Edit: ooooooh you're talking about the repress of IWICSH? What do you expect us to do? Repressing records at this plant not more than a year or two ago took 2 weeks. We ordered these records in January and nothing went wrong, and we still don't have them. After months of waiting they were finally supposed to ship last week, and they called us saying that they accidentally printed Man Overboard LP jackets instead of Basement jackets and it would be another 10 days. I don't know why you think posting pre-orders for unrelated records affects that, but it doesn't. 

But you don't care and will complain anyway and keep blaming us, I assume. 

Huh? 

Edit: ooooooh you're talking about the repress of IWICSH? What do you expect us to do? Repressing records at this plant not more than a year or two ago took 2 weeks. We ordered these records in January and nothing went wrong, and we still don't have them. After months of waiting they were finally supposed to ship last week, and they called us saying that they accidentally printed Man Overboard LP jackets instead of Basement jackets and it would be another 10 days. I don't know why you think posting pre-orders for unrelated records affects that, but it doesn't. 

But you don't care and will complain anyway and keep blaming us, I assume. 

Why couldn't you press them at the same plant that the other pre-orders are from, so they could be on time. I'm not trying to be a dick or anything, it's just a two month delay from expected release is a bit much with only email update about the orders, which was a month after their expected shipping.

Why couldn't you press them at the same plant that the other pre-orders are from, so they could be on time. I'm not trying to be a dick or anything, it's just a two month delay from expected release is a bit much with only email update about the orders, which was a month after their expected shipping.

We repressed it at the plant it was originally pressed at, like anyone else would have done. They had the parts, the art, the labels, etc. 

Also, you're 'not trying to be a dick', but you post this in multiple threads in way that implies we are just sitting around not sending your order. You also say that it was delayed 4 months, when it was nowhere near that. 

The record has been out for literally years. You have the music already. You know why its delayed. If you don't want to wait I will GLADLY refund your money. I would rather do that than try to convince you it's not our fault when everyone else who ordered it gets what's going on and isn't complaining all over a messageboard to try to make us look bad. 

It's way, way better than good.

I've only streamed the record once so far, but all the songs sound great. It seems like the band tried to make the songs noticeably different from their older ones and most of it is phenomenal. They also improved their vocals a ton. Lots of singing on this record. It's not sinking, it's not dispirit, but most people will probably be ok with that.