PO: Daylight - Jar - Out 4/30/2013 via Run For Cover

Bummed to find out about the Record Release edition of Jar, but stoked for anybody who got one. My pre-order finally showed up at my apartment (along with my TAxTF - Split order from Deathwish) but I'm at school so now I have to show a little bit more patience before I can get my hands on them.. Damn it. haha

same thing for me. Got my green/orange/purple copy of this (looks fucking awesome) and the grey TA/TF today. Feels like I've been waiting forever. Still waiting on 4-way split and Koji LP :(

Still haven't received mine or Turnover either. But I'm not worried, it'll turn up eventually. It's been shipped so I should probably see it sometime this week. Pre-ordering the newer RFC releases has kept my mind off it haha.

Yea I understand as well, Just wish RFC would have spaced the release out and paced themselves so as to send out records closer to release date. I ordered the Turnover records 2 months ago.

I feel like 4 packs always take longer for some reason, but I know RFC has said before in the past orders are shipped in the order they are placed, but I know Jesse prob ordered his way before I did, and I already got my single variant order of turnover like 3 weeks ago.

Who knows, all I know is RFC releases a shit ton at the same time and I can't even begin to wrap my head around how they manage all that mail order at once as an indie label.

Yeah, I don't know how exactly they ship the orders. I know they've said that they do it in the order they get them but I literally placed my order within 2 minutes of it going up and I still haven't gotten mine.

I'm not worried, I know I'll get it but it does kinda suck to have to wait so long. I can only imagine them shipping out all these orders with their small staff. Gotta be crazy

It's ridiculous how long this is taking. If they had all these releases going at the same time, bring a few people in to help send them out. I won't get mine until 3 weeks after release when I ordered it a month before.

Is it ridiculous? We sent out downloads to everyone, told everyone it would be a bit to get 3,000+ orders out and are clearly shipping hundreds of orders a day. The order page also doesn't say it will arrive by the release date.  We have 4 people doing mailorder every day, you know you're going to get it in the near future and you already have the music, have some patience. 

Don't care about this release at all, but it's pretty messed up that people don't have their's yet when it's in some stores already.

Your definition of 'messed up' is different than mine. It takes one shipment to get records into stores and they're shipped directly from the plant. Essentially nothing has to be done on our part. It takes hundreds of hours of work on our end to send 3,000+ orders. 

Is it ridiculous? We sent out downloads to everyone, told everyone it would be a bit to get 3,000+ orders out and are clearly shipping hundreds of orders a day. The order page also doesn't say it will arrive by the release date.

This. It isn't like there is any false pretenses here. You order vinyl, you're aware of possible delays, especially with smaller labels. It seems half the threads on this board are people winging about not having their order show up yet.  Irks me a little.