Taking Back Sunday - Where You Want To Be...new pressing

Seems like a standard release jacket, insert, vinyl. Yeah I agree gatefold would be awesome but I have no personal problems with a standard release for the price...which I think is fair. The laziest part about the release to me is the most limited variant. Straylight Run's pressing as well as Thursday, and Taking Back Sunday's newest pressings have all offered their most limited variant on the exact color (may have done more with that variant I'm not sure).The new Thursday variants released were standard jacket/insert/vinyl but for a standard release I thought it was done nicely enough. Record looks and sounds pretty good as well.

I'm talking about the original press with the fold over jacket.

Guest tms2787

they are still available it seems, are you talking about missing out on the clear smoke?

Earlier I looked via my phone and it said every color was sold out. lol.

Back in the day, Victory used to do really awesome screen printed, numbered fold-over jackets for their vinyl releases.

I own several of them and prefer them to the boring regular jackets - at least they had some personality.

I agree with you, a lot of people Bitch that they were cheap looking and all that, but they were going for that old school DIY look. I have most of the ones they did like this and I also feel they have more personality to them, BTBAM the Silent Circus and Silverstein When Broken.. foldover jackets especially.

Also I didn't know that they made a fold over version of Where You Want To Be and Atreyu The Curse. I know TAYF and Suicide Notes had a foldover version.

Back in the day, Victory used to do really awesome screen printed, numbered fold-over jackets for their vinyl releases.

I own several of them and prefer them to the boring regular jackets - at least they had some personality.

So you are more of a fashion over function kind of guy.

As much as I like regular jackets and gatefold I did like these screen printed/numbered foldovers.  I have Silverstein - Discovering the Waterfront and BTBAM - The Silent Circus like that.

already stoked about the jacket and i haven't even opened it yet. even if the playback quality isn't the greatest, i'm just glad there's different packaging that made the purchase worth it.

Mine arrived with a nasty seam split and it just seemed like a cruel joke. Finally get a real jacket, damaged.

Hot Topic color /600 as well

Do you have any other info? I really want to pick this up, not sure when it's going to be available though. Also, curious of the color. I literally check hot topic's site at least once a day to see if it's up. Would save me a lot of time to know exactly (or around) when it's going to be available through them.