PO: Tyler, The Creator - WOLF

My favorite part is how he says calling people 'faggot' and saying 'gay' just means stupid or wack is no big deal and that it's not offensive. That's cool. I'm going to call people 'nigger' and say "that's fucking african american" when I mean stupid or lame. No big deal, I mean it's not offensive. Also I sincerely hope he dies very painfully and slowly. Fucking talentless bag of dicks. His fans are just as bad. Worthless.

It could be worse. He could be wishing death on people. Like you are.

Fighting ignorance with ignorance is such a waste.

My favorite part is how he says calling people 'faggot' and saying 'gay' just means stupid or wack is no big deal and that it's not offensive. That's cool. I'm going to call people 'nigger' and say "that's fucking african american" when I mean stupid or lame. No big deal, I mean it's not offensive. Also I sincerely hope he dies very painfully and slowly. Fucking talentless bag of dicks. His fans are just as bad. Worthless.

Relax dude, if you're on another level with senseless hateful comments then you shouldn't stoop to that level. Some users find that language offensive, this is The Vinyl Collective, not your personal Facebook page. Let's take it down a peg.

Hey! A small flood of haters. Welcome to the thread.  :)

nah man, i dont hate on him, because that would be giving too much of me to him. he is a complete and utter zero. and its gotta be expected that reactions happen from ppl. its no surprise. A.C. and Meat Shits get the same reaction. and they too, are total talentless wastes of humanity.

thanks for the welcome though ;)

nah man, i dont hate on him, because that would be giving too much of me to him. he is a complete and utter zero. and its gotta be expected that reactions happen from ppl. its no surprise. A.C. and Meat Shits get the same reaction. and they too, are total talentless wastes of humanity.

thanks for the welcome though ;)

oh im sure he would be really upset that hes so not worth your time that hes not even worth hating ....hahah

and of course he is a ZERO compared to ...uhh,  you??  dude you sound so stupid and 13 years old. stop

The funny thing is he'd have absolutely no problem you being derogatory towards black people. In a weird was I actually agree that the more we hype certain words the more weight they have. If it's just simply used the weights taken away and no one would have as much leverage.

On topic, I'm super pumped this is being pressed. Even though he's been hinting at it even since he's gotten into vinyl. Hopefully it's sooner than later.

Wow! How did you get Evolver? It's so expensive on discogs. And Once Again is my second favorite I think...

Same way I got 808s. I just happened to pick them up before anyone realized how limited they were.

Edit: I got curious & checked how much I payed for Evolver & it was 23.99 including shipping. $14.99 before shipping. 808s was 25 from what I remember.

Edit 2: I just realized Get Lifted is also ridiculously priced now. I ended up with a second copy of it (for free) but I traded it at my local store. I wonder if it's still there.

Same way I got 808s. I just happened to pick them up before anyone realized how limited they were.

Edit: I got curious & checked how much I payed for Evolver & it was 23.99 including shipping. $14.99 before shipping. 808s was 25 from what I remember.

Edit 2: I just realized Get Lifted is also ridiculously priced now. I ended up with a second copy of it (for free) but I traded it at my local store. I wonder if it's still there.

I got a new copy of Get Lifted for about $25 earlier this year on eBay. I really want the collab with The Roots, Wake Up!, but don't want to spend $75+ on it.

I got a new copy of Get Lifted for about $25 earlier this year on eBay. I really want the collab with The Roots, Wake Up!, but don't want to spend $75+ on it.

I'm surprised all of it's been so limited. I lucked out on all of those & I'm glad I didn't wait. I still wish some of the better urban (for lack of a better term because I hate that one) releases of the last 2 years got at the very least official vinyl pressings.

so freaking jealous!

• 3 months later...