RFC PO'S: Koji, Coasta, Captain We're Sinking

I've heard a lot of people say they still haven't gotten their Turnover stuff and they pre ordered super early... is it safe to assume that some/all of you got the deluxe with the unique cover and maybe those are whats holding up your order?

I ordered just the standard versions of Daylight and Turnover as soon as they went up and they arrived on the release date of Daylight.  Then a few days later I ordered another copy of Daylight by itself and its set to be here in a day or so.  And I ordered Koji/CWS as soon as they launched and I got my shipping notification today also.

It's impossible to literally ship every order in the order they were purchased, but generally that is what we do. We do it in batches by release. It would be nearly impossible to not do it this way.

The turnover packages are waiting on the LP covers. The band had someone do them and they were really not something we were looking to use. Danny from the band ended up having to re do them all and it took some extra time. They're done now and we'll have em in a few days. 

It's impossible to literally ship every order in the order they were purchased, but generally that is what we do. We do it in batches by release. It would be nearly impossible to not do it this way.

The turnover packages are waiting on the LP covers. The band had someone do them and they were really not something we were looking to use. Danny from the band ended up having to re do them all and it took some extra time. They're done now and we'll have em in a few days. 

Thanks for that update. Looking forward to see what Danny drew up.

Just got my CWS download. I can finally listen to this while at work. This is my favorite album since The Tower And The Fool and definitely one of the tops for the year. Philly is coming on strong.

You should probably check out this if you are into TTATF:

http://purenoise.merchnow.com/products/159048

Split with Matthew Vincent (The American Scene), and Alexander Correia (The Tower and The Fool). No songs have been released from Alex's side yet but there is a Matt song floating around if you wanna check it out.

I didn't order the turnover package. I just ordered the single LP along with a single LP of Daylight and a few older records.

I know I'll get it eventually, I'm not worried about it. I just thought you would ship in the order you received them in. That's the only reason I even commented on that.

You should probably check out this if you are into TTATF:

http://purenoise.merchnow.com/products/159048

Split with Matthew Vincent (The American Scene), and Alexander Correia (The Tower and The Fool). No songs have been released from Alex's side yet but there is a Matt song floating around if you wanna check it out.

Right on, thanks for the heads up. 

I didn't order the turnover package. I just ordered the single LP along with a single LP of Daylight and a few older records.

I know I'll get it eventually, I'm not worried about it. I just thought you would ship in the order you received them in. That's the only reason I even commented on that.

We're waiting on getting the last of the splatter vinyl, we'll have em in a few days. That's what's holding your order up. I will make sure its split up and the rest is shipped tomorrow. 

We're waiting on getting the last of the splatter vinyl, we'll have em in a few days. That's what's holding your order up. I will make sure its split up and the rest is shipped tomorrow.

No big deal Jeff. I can wait a few more days until you get them in. No need to go through the trouble. Thanks for the info though

Come on, everything I said was in hand was completely true. And Koji shipped when I said it did as well. The plant told us the Coasta records would be done a month ago and they were wrong. They should be shipping to us any day. 

I will gladly break up your order if its waiting on Coasta.

No its alright, I think I was just having a rough day that day.  Sorry to take it out on you.  I'm absolutely fine waiting on Coasta.

Sweet! Done.

I didn't mean to sound hostile towards RFC, my anger is more directed at USPS and the fact that it takes them a week to handle a simple forwarding to an address that's less than a mile from the old one.

My Copeland record from ShopRadioCast said "Out For Delivery" last Saturday, then it was forwarded. I didn't receive it for a whole week after that. Was hoping to avoid that this time around.

Sweet! Done.

I didn't mean to sound hostile towards RFC, my anger is more directed at USPS and the fact that it takes them a week to handle a simple forwarding to an address that's less than a mile from the old one.

My Copeland record from ShopRadioCast said "Out For Delivery" last Saturday, then it was forwarded. I didn't receive it for a whole week after that. Was hoping to avoid that this time around.

dane is the man, emails back within 24hrs (most times sooner) and gets shit done