RFC PO'S: Koji, Coasta, Captain We're Sinking

I know Im not supposed to complain about this awesome label, but how do they continually sell the most limited pressings of records right out from under people? I ordered all 3 of these right when they went up, but I got the blue cws and the red Coasta when I ordered the grey and the sunburst. All because I had to wait on the Koji handdrawn cover (which turned out amazing btw). I dont see why I had to get shafted just for having to wait longer just because I ordered with an item that wasnt ready yet. Please, Please start holding items for people who ordered first. It sucks that I feel like I have to order every item separately just to get what I ordered. Also, please dont tell me to email Jeff, as there is no hope now of getting the colors I ordered, because they are sold out.

I know Im not supposed to complain about this awesome label, but how do they continually sell the most limited pressings of records right out from under people? I ordered all 3 of these right when they went up, but I got the blue cws and the red Coasta when I ordered the grey and the sunburst. All because I had to wait on the Koji handdrawn cover (which turned out amazing btw). I dont see why I had to get shafted just for having to wait longer just because I ordered with an item that wasnt ready yet. Please, Please start holding items for people who ordered first. It sucks that I feel like I have to order every item separately just to get what I ordered. Also, please dont tell me to email Jeff, as there is no hope now of getting the colors I ordered, because they are sold out.

We don't sell them out from under people. That isn't the issue at all. We can put quantities into our store, records are always held for people who order things that take longer because our store doesn't allow copies to be sold that are already purchased. Not saying this issue hasn't happened before, but its not from us selling your copy to someone else. 

We were shorted a good amount of grey CWS. There's nothing we can really do about that. The Coasta thing was a mistake, so you should actually email us because that can be fixed. [email protected]

Sorry about the mixups. We have a few new mailorder people and it always takes a few weeks until small mistakes stop happening. 

michelle, i was just able to order the sunburst coasta, so you should be ok with getting that replaced. 

We were shorted a good amount of grey CWS. There's nothing we can really do about that. The Coasta thing was a mistake, so you should actually email us because that can be fixed. [email protected]

I have yet to receive my CWS record, and it hasn't updated to 'shipped' yet.  What are the odds I'm not going to get the grey I ordered?

You guys still working on getting a lot of these out? I ask because I ordered Modern Baseball's album about a week ago and I figured I haven't gotten updated on it because these are still first priority.

When you place an order in our store it says to please wait 2-3 weeks before contacting us about orders because it can often take that long to ship. I know you're not emailing us, but I wish people read that. 

Finally got to listen to CWS and goddamn that record is fantastic.

Seriously. Don't sleep on this record/band. Every song is fantastic and the record as a whole is just fucking perfect.

The song "Lake" might be the best I've heard from any bands in this scene. That second verse is stupidly good.