RFC PO'S: Koji, Coasta, Captain We're Sinking

If anyone has a grey copy of 'The Future Is Cancelled' they'd like to sell, hit me up.  Looks like RFC were shorted about 50 copies and can't fulfill those orders. Bummer, but out of their hands. This is definitely an album I'd love to have all variants of.

I ordered a grey, if I get one it's yours. Still waiting on my order. I'm happy with my Stay Sweet copy.

Ordered a CWS from Amazon the other day (had credit), showed up today and it's grey. Wasn't expecting that. Amazon did put it in a huge box that got crushed though, so there's a nice corner bend.

This album really grew on me, and after I saw them on the Menzingers tour I had to grab one.

I had a Foo Fighters record come from Amazon today and there was a corner bend. Not too bad, though.

Just wanna say that I just listened to that Coasta album on bandcamp and damn. I ordered that sunburst variant right away. Very happy that it isn't sold out.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I hope I'm not coming off like I'm throwing RFC under the bus here but I've emailed them literally 5 different times about a test of Sunzal and they haven't replied to a single one. I'm not sure if they haven't been getting them or if they aren't responding because they don't have any but it's getting kind of frustrating. I've even emailed Jeff directly and nothing..

I don't even care if there aren't any available I would just like to know my chances of ever getting one.

I hope I'm not coming off like I'm throwing RFC under the bus here but I've emailed them literally 5 different times about a test of Sunzal and they haven't replied to a single one. I'm not sure if they haven't been getting them or if they aren't responding because they don't have any but it's getting kind of frustrating. I've even emailed Jeff directly and nothing..

I don't even care if there aren't any available I would just like to know my chances of ever getting one.

Went through this same exact thing and had pretty much the same experience. I actually heard back from Jeff twice though after trying to get ahold of him for I believe a couple weeks. From what I remember he said something along the lines of "not being able to find them." Then he offered to sell me something else instead but I forget what it was. Something that like... Comes before the test? That's 13" or something like that? It might sound weird but I swear that's what he told me. He gave me a price and I told him that sounded awesome and I could pay when he sent me his Paypal. Never heard from him since. That was over a year ago though.

But like you said, if the tour presses actually ARE the test presses then I'm good as well.