Green Day - American Idiot 2xLP red/black swirl Hot Topic exclusive

Thanks for the code reminder. Didn't pick this up but I picked up White Pony and a few other things so this definitely helped.

Also I'm so lazy I gotta sign up for ebates....

I grabbed a copy at my local store yesterday. Sounds pretty much on par with my 2009 Reprise pressing. I wish the color was an opaque red/black swirl, because the clear red/black just looks kind of dark and muddy unless you hold it up to the light. Almost black, like a really dark oxblood. Still, I'm glad I finally have a colored copy.

I think Hot Topic just deleted their vinyl section again during Hot Cash. I don't see the actual vinyl link in their music section right now.

Hope that's that case. I was debating it at first, but now that I want it the link is pretty much dead. I can't imagine it selling out that fast. They had ¡Uno! for god knows how long. I think ¡Dos! is still up there.

The idea for the colors was good. Unfortunately the red just turned out kind of ehhh. Too bad it wasn't the fire engine red from the cover. But it still looks prettier than black, and sounds just as nice, so I can't really complain.

Idk the darker red just feels weird and its not really a swirl. Solid black actually is very fitting for the album considering the majority of the artwork is black. Sorta like having a black copy of TOYPAJ in regards to a colored copy (though the tri-color is awesome). Half red/ half black would of been really awesome now thinking about it but content with solid black as it is very fitting.