SECULAR HAZE'S FINAL GIVEAWAY

Guest Secular Haze

Guest Secular Haze

LIGHTNING ROUND!

The first 20 to post their favorite memory from this Thanksgiving Day will be entered to win:

Screen-Shot-2013-11-06-at-9.45.13-AM-600

US Version on Black Vinyl.  It just had to be done.  The winner will be selected at random tomorrow.  Have at it!

My 82 year old grandmother explained to me today how the "servants" at the old folks' home go around every night and check to see if the residents wet the bed in their sleep. My grandmother is proud to say that she hasn't had that accident yet. I dread getting old.

Side note: I've never checked Ghost out, but have heard good things. I'll have to get into it.

Please read the instructions.

Haha, I got caught up in the frenzy and didn't read all the way through. My favorite memory is how I sidetracked the entire dinner getting my crazy aunt off on a tangent about how sinkholes are happening all over the world, and she's terrified of them. It was pretty funny.

Firstly, congrats to Lupe on the win.

Secondly, best memory is probably talking to my dad as he's cooking Thanksgiving dinner. I don't think he realizes it, maybe nobody has ever mentioned it to him, but it's ridiculously obvious to me when he is stoned as shit. He owns a restaraunt for a living, so I guess it's the only way he can make it through. Anyway, nothing special to most people probably, but we had a long talk about all sorts of things and it's always good to see him laughing and cracking jokes because he's usually a very grumpy guy.