The Heist- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis LP

Amazon hasn't dropped in price much and I'm really disappointed that this is a picture disc... waiting on a few more reviews of the sound quality while I hover over the cancel button...

Honestly, Im not a fan of pic discs either and I have a few that sound like shit but im surprised how good this sounds. I don't have some top of the line turntable either. I have a $300 player and I was impressed how well this sounded for being a pic disc.

Honestly, Im not a fan of pic discs either and I have a few that sound like shit but im surprised how good this sounds. I don't have some top of the line turntable either. I have a $300 player and I was impressed how well this sounded for being a pic disc.

Yeah, there's always gonna be a couple of problems and a pop here or there but anyone that can make a generally quiet playing picture disc surface is doing okay in my book. I like them, it's just risky when you don't know where they were pressed or how they were made. There are different methods out there, and some are just terrible and completely unlistenable; these are the ones that give picture discs in general a bad name.

I wish I had a pressing plant. I would fuck around all day with new ways of making them. I have some ideas on his to press a picture disc that's as good as, if not better than a standard pressed vinyl but I have no way to try it out. It also would take about 3 times the amount of vinyl as a standard pressed record so prob not cheap either.