Movies that make you CRY.

Agree with Dear Zachary, really sad documentary, the ending ugh.

I saw Monster recently for the first time, i didn't cry or anything but it was super depressing. 

I haven't actually made the time to watch the nine + hours of Shoah yet but i've seen bits and pieces and I imagine watching the whole thing would involve all of the tears.

oh yeah what about TV show finales??

six feet under's finale murdered me.

roseanne too. but i have an unhealthy fandom for that show.

season finale? the last 5 episodes i had to have kleenex by my side. but that season finale still holds my #1 spot as my favorite season finale to any cable or television show. that series just takes a lot out of you on the final season. fuck the sopranos ending.. six feet under finale was the one to watch. 

season finale? the last 5 episodes i had to have kleenex by my side. but that season finale still holds my #1 spot as my favorite season finale to any cable or television show. that series just takes a lot out of you on the final season. fuck the sopranos ending.. six feet under finale was the one to watch. 

yes. YES.

Seriously that show had me.  I think after the finale I cried for like 2 hours laying in the fetal position just thinking about life, but I would still tell anybody to watch that show because its just that good.

Oh and a movie Life As A House

I cried during Angus when he goes and lays the chess piece down in the park.

i broke down when his mother looked at him crying....  and when his fiance gave angus the box that said "do not open if you're superman". but overall awesome feel good movie. love movies like that.. and the soundtrack was awesome.

i broke down when his mother looked at him crying....  and when his fiance gave angus the box that said "do not open if you're superman". but overall awesome feel good movie. love movies like that.. and the soundtrack was awesome.

Yes Yes Yes! one of my all  time favorite movies....Screw Em Angus...Just Dance...

Also, 

I cried when Heroin Bob died

People have brought up Toy Story 3 a few times, here's my experience... I didn't see it till it was out on Netflix for a little bit and the sadness factor was soooo built up from everyone telling me how sad it was. It gets to there part where they're in the garbage incinerator and like hold hands or lock arms or whatever I literally got up off the couch and just said "What the fuck, are you serious?" out loud. Legit thought that was about to be the end being caught kinda off guard.

I read something about how they waited so long to make toy story 3 because the kids who were young when the first ones came out would be college age at the time the 3rd one came out. Same thing with the monsters university movie (never seen those)... but still. Clever planning on Pixar’s part.

I read something about how they waited so long to make toy story 3 because the kids who were young when the first ones came out would be college age at the time the 3rd one came out. Same thing with the monsters university movie (never seen those)... but still. Clever planning on Pixar’s part.

This was me. It came out the summer before my freshman year of college and destroyed me when I saw it in the theater.

Also:

People Like Us (the ending turns me into a mess)

The Help

Seven Pounds