Movies that make you CRY.

Simon BIrch - overall great cast and feel good at times movie.

Oh, God. The part with the baseball and then Simon yelling, "I'm sorrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy." SIGH. Oh man, heart wrenching.

For me a couple, and the reasons why:

Blow - (Great film but the scenes w/ George and his dad are heart wrenching. I had strained relationship with my dad and it just reminds me).

Remember The Titans - (The racial unity is just kind of sweet to watch).

No matter how many times I see them, I'll always end up blubbering like a little girl:

Grave of the Fireflies

A Walk To Remember

Before Sunrise

And not necessarily a movie, but the final episode of Angel fucked me up. I followed Buffy tVS and Angel from day one when they aired but Angel was a little heavier on the emotional connection with the characters. That last scene with Wesley and Illyria and their words completely broke me down and had me in tears. Definitely one of the most emotional endings to a TV show I had ever watched.

The scene in Pokemon: Mew Vs. Mewtwo, when ash dies and all the Pokemon surround him and try to bring him back to life.

It's called Pokemon: The First Movie, bud. I was going to bring it up as a joke.

Documentaries are different category for me. The cove is pretty sad.

The life aquatic gets me every time.

You know the scene.

Yeah, that scene is the best. That is the only movie that actually makes me cry. Otherwise it's just documentaries like Dear Zachary.

Toy story 3, sobbed. I cry at everything though, tv, movie, commercial... My friends think it's hilarious. I try not to watch sad movies in theaters because I can't handle it.