Boston Marathon Explosions

If I was in charge of a giant private military contractor that was going to commit an act of brutal violence to satisfy my own clandestine ends, I would definitely make sure the people I had executing it wore the company logo.

Or maybe that's what I want you to think.

I totally agree. If it's 100% wrong then I don't mind one bit. But at least it invites people to think independently and not just listen to the crap CNN, Fox, NY Post, etc. have been spouting all week.

I disagree. The diatribes of confident pseudo-soothsayers are incredibly dangerous to the impressionable among us. While it might be easy for you and I to spot some of the bullshit, a lot of people take it to heart without hesitation and base their entire weltanschauung on said bullshit and it's not very good for making real progress. Individuals like Alex Jones do not want anyone to think independently at all. They only wish for people to put them on a pedestal and help them make money by buying into their fear mongering. I'm not saying the major news networks are an answer or even anything to write home about but giving windbags like Alex Jones any credence is destructive.

I've seen reports that have said that there wasn't actually any people telling those in the area to stay calm or that it's just a drill.  Saw that got disproved pretty quickly after the events happened.  That guy who is at the press conference and asks them about it seems like some poor pawn of Jones's that buys into his garbage and that he would send out to do crazy stuff like that.

I've seen reports that have said that there wasn't actually any people telling those in the area to stay calm or that it's just a drill.  Saw that got disproved pretty quickly after the events happened.  That guy who is at the press conference and asks them about it seems like some poor pawn of Jones's that buys into his garbage and that he would send out to do crazy stuff like that.

Alex Jones is such a joke, he makes anyone who believes in a conspiracy look like a moron. If anything he's part of his hated "power elite" because all he does is monger fear

If Alex Jones has everything so figured out and is blowing the lid off of the Big Lies, how come the same government so evil as to kill it's own citizens brutally wouldn't quietly have him put down?

Surely it's easier for him to "die from a congenital heart defect" than it is to pull off a big fake terror attack?

Or is THAT what they want us to think?

If Alex Jones has everything so figured out and is blowing the lid off of the Big Lies, how come the same government so evil as to kill it's own citizens brutally wouldn't quietly have him put down?

Surely it's easier for him to "die from a congenital heart defect" than it is to pull off a big fake terror attack?

Or is THAT what they want us to think?

You're the man. I wish I could +1 this all day.

So in Watertown more shit has gone down. A police officer shot to death at MIT, and possibly a stolen cop car. Apparently one person taken into custody. One still at large.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/live-video/

https://twitter.com/YourAnonNews

yeah, a robbery suspect got chased onto school property and shot a cop. it's not a school shooting just in case anyone is thinking it.