Iron Chic - Spooky Action 7", Pre-Order, Drunken Sailor Records, B9, Different Kitchen

So there's going to be 2 separate pressings of this from what I gather. One is the euro tour 7" on yo-yo/drunken sailer and the other is the same 7"(with a different cover song) on b9.  At least thats what I took it as, I'm super stoked to always hear new iron chic songs. I'm just hoping I don't have to order a $25 bundle just to get the variant of it.

So there's going to be 2 separate pressings of this from what I gather. One is the euro tour 7" on yo-yo/drunken sailer and the other is the same 7"(with a different cover song) on b9.  At least thats what I took it as, I'm super stoked to always hear new iron chic songs. I'm just hoping I don't have to order a $25 bundle just to get the variant of it.

Sounds like the B9 variant will have a Ramones cover and the Yo-Yo/Drunken Sailor (Euro) variant will have the Butthole Surfers cover.

Dead Broke will have a few copies of the euro variant while B9 will have their own, so who knows if there's going to be a bundle option.

Probably right. I just wish they'd stop making covers.

Sounds like the B9 variant will have a Ramones cover and the Yo-Yo/Drunken Sailor (Euro) variant will have the Butthole Surfers cover.

Dead Broke will have a few copies of the euro variant while B9 will have their own, so who knows if there's going to be a bundle option.

Yeah, I want to hear the Ramones cover before I decide which once I'd rather have (although the bundle/price might make up my mind for me). So we'll see, either way I'm buying this from someone because I will always support this band.

Probably right. I just wish they'd stop making covers.

I don't mind so much, I just wish there was maybe a few more original songs. 4-5 original songs and a cover is cool with me. I'm just hoping for a new full length maybe towards the end of this year.