Citizen - Youth [June 11th 2013//RFC]

I think those that ordered deluxe AFTER the mixed variant sold out will get the pokeball cause that's the next limited variant, if I'm understanding the wording correctly on the description on RFC's store.

I've ordered RFC deluxe variants as soon as they went up before and they didnt include the most limited vinyl color. In the past they justified it by saying that getting one with the limited slip cover makes it the most limited variant regardless of what color the vinyl is.

I think those that ordered deluxe AFTER the mixed variant sold out will get the pokeball cause that's the next limited variant, if I'm understanding the wording correctly on the description on RFC's store.

I think you're right. Unfortunately, I ordered mine after it sold out just to try and see if I could maybe get the mixed variant. Out of curiosity, what description on the RFC store are you talking about?

The image that they have for the deluxe bundle shows a mixed color variant, so I'm assuming those that ordered the bundle will be getting that

I only ordered the deluxe to get the mixed, really. And my hope for getting one is the same understanding as the above quote, especially when the t-shirt package has the other two variants pictured. I'm sure Jeff will clear this up soon enough, but you'd think the 'deluxe' package would have the rarest variant.

because at the end of the day i prefer to have the more limited version than my preferred color. realistically it's not going in the cover for most of the time. i just think it would be badass if it looked like the pokeball. I think most people here automatically go for the most limited color variant if possible.

I know I'm just giving you a hard time :)