Tim Lambesis (As I Lay Dying) Arrested

annnnnnd

"He also wrote in the email that he no longer believed in God, the prosecutor said.

The wife learned that Lambesis had been having affairs with other women. She filed for divorce in September, citing “irreconcilable differences” and alleging that her husband had become obsessed with bodybuilding and going to the gym. She said in court documents that she was concerned about her husband’s ability to care for their children."

I paid my rent for 3 months thanks to an AILD show like 7 years ago.  it was also war of ages first show/last show for point zero.  random fact for the day.  wonder how leroy is handling this since he was pretty much obsessed with Tim, or at least was back then.

feel bad for all of you who have money invested with him.. hope you all are going to be okay financially.  but as someone said earlier, it doesnt matter how well you know someone or how close you are to them, anyone can have secrets or a darkside like this and not know it. 

I paid my rent for 3 months thanks to an AILD show like 7 years ago.

Did you book the show?

Anyways, anyone else think it would be a little tasteless for the band to keep the same name and push forward with a new singer? Not that it's disrespectful to Hitman McGee over here, just seems like the name would have a bad connotation overall.

Did you book the show?

Anyways, anyone else think it would be a little tasteless for the band to keep the same name and push forward with a new singer? Not that it's disrespectful to Hitman McGee over here, just seems like the name would have a bad connotation overall.

yeah, I did

Did you book the show?

Plenty of bands have done this, though, is anyone more successful post original singer? I can only think of one.

journey.jpg

Plenty of bands have done this, though, is anyone more successful post original singer? I can only think of one.

journey.jpg

Yeah but did anyone of those bands have a word relative to death in their names as well as have their original lead singers also try and pay someone $1000 to murder their wives (and get caught)?

Steve Perry's actions have only caused torment to eardrums on karaoke night.

Yeah but did anyone of those bands have a word relative to death in their names as well as have their original lead singers also try and pay someone $1000 to murder their wives (and get caught)?

Steve Perry's actions have only caused torment to eardrums on karaoke night.

I was aiming for humor here, buddy.

Yeah as Ian said, he is AILD. Not only does he write most of everything. But you cant replace a front man like him with anyone. It wouldnt be AILD. The only way I see this band not breaking up is if it turns out it was a complete misunderstanding and set up. Like he was framed. Not saying he was even though I want to believe that, because if there really is audio.....hes beyond fucked. I feel so bad for his band mates. 

I feel so bad for his band mates. 

I do too. I watched a video of the band members talking and they seemed like genuinely nice dudes. I'm not a fan of the band but can't help but to feel bad for them. I hope they are able to do what they need to do to move on.