Tim Lambesis (As I Lay Dying) Arrested

Not very familiar with this band but aren't they an openly Christian band or am I thinking of somebody else?

As I Lay Dying has at times been described in the media as a Christian group, but Lambesis said this year in an interview with heavy metal website Noisecreep that group members wanted "to be judged on the music" rather than their "personal beliefs."

This guy is one of my fucking idols. I could never explain how much his lyrics and body of work has meant to me over the years. I planned on getting the Shadows Are Security artwork tattooed on me soon. I was even interviewed for their dvd a few years back. I cant/dont want to believe that this shit happened. But unfortunately it has. I dont understand how this dude is capable of that. A friend of mine knew how bummed I was and sent me this, regardless of what has happened his music and band will still be one of my favorites: "what I try to remember is "carry the message, not the messenger" his lyrics spoke to you and mean a lot to you, but he's human, and it sounds like made a pretty big mistake, doesn't take anything away from his art."

so its cool to make lame, unoriginal jokes about this but not the boston bombings. got it

i'm not trying to defend that person as their posts were terrible (Eric)... but i guess it's never too soon in this case

No one died so no one cares. If its true and he goes to jail, wah? He'd deserve it

so its cool to make lame, unoriginal jokes about this but not the boston bombings. got it

i'm not trying to defend that person as their posts were terrible (Eric)... but i guess it's never too soon in this case

he was caught by an undercover cop posing as the hitman.  I mean, this isnt even on the same level.  no one died, this was not a terrorist plot.  he was trying to kill his wife, and fuck him for that.