Say Anything/Eisley split 7" available May 10th

http://blog.equalvision.com/post/50036591938/eisley-say-anything-split-7-equal-vision

Equal Vision Records is happy to announce that a split 7” featuring Say Anything and Eisley will be available tomorrow, May 10, via equalvision.merchNOW.com, on the band’s upcoming full US tour together, and in stores this summer.

The pressing offers 1000 on black vinyl that will be available online and on tour and 500 clear vinyl that will be available in stores. Side A features Say Anything’s ”Try to Remember, Forget (acoustic)” - a song originally from the Menorah/Majora EP but just recently re-recorded acoustically. Side B features Eisley’s “Lost and Found (acoustic)”, which the band performed live on tour years ago, but never formally recorded or released until now. The album’s artwork was also illustrated by Eisley’s very own Sherri DuPree-Bemis. 

Say Anything’s upcoming headline tour features an all Equal Vision Records’ lineup, with direct support from Eisley, additional support from HRVRD, and Northern Faces and I the Mighty splitting the opening slot. All upcoming tour dates can be seen below. Tickets are available now, here: http://www.sayanythingmusic.com/tour/

Say Anything Rarities and More Tour 
w/Eisley, HRVRD, Northern Faces (June 6 - June 22) and I the Mighty (June 23 - July 12) 
Jun 06 Dallas, TX @ The Door 
Jun 07 Austin, TX @ Emo’s East 
Jun 08 Houston, TX @ Fitzgerald’s 
Jun 09 New Orleans, LA @ Tipitina’s 
Jun 11 St Petersburg, FL @ The State Theatre 
Jun 12 Orlando, FL @ House of Blues 
Jun 13 Atlanta, GA @ Masquerade 
Jun 14 Carrboro, NC @ Cat’s Cradle 
Jun 15 Norfolk, VA @ The NorVa 
Jun 16 Baltimore, MD @ Ram’s Head Live 
Jun 18 Rochester, NY @ Water Street Music Hall 
Jun 19 New Haven, CT @ Toad’s Place 
Jun 20 New York, NY @ Irving Plaza 
Jun 21 New York, NY @ Irving Plaza 
Jun 22 Philadelphia, PA @ Theatre of Living Arts 
Jun 23 Boston, MA @ Paradise Rock Club 
Jun 25 Pittsburgh, PA @ Stage AE 
Jun 26 Cleveland, OH @ House of Blues 
Jun 27 Detroit, MI @ St Andrew’s Hall 
Jun 28 Columbus, OH @ Newport Music Hall 
Jun 29 Sauget, IL @ Pop’s 
Jul 01 Denver, CO @ The Summit Music Hall 
Jul 02 Salt Lake City, UT @ In the Venue - Club Sound 
Jul 05 Seattle, WA @ Showbox at The Market 
Jul 06 Portland, OR @ Hawthorne Theatre 
Jul 07 San Francisco, CA @ Regency Ballroom 
Jul 09 Las Vegas, NV @ House of Blues 
Jul 10 Tempe, AZ @ The Marquee 
Jul 11 San Diego, CA @ House of Blues 
Jul 12 Los Angeles, CA @ House of Blues* 

*also featuring XO

I had options for both media mail and first class shipping. I chose first class since it was only 5cents different.

They were available for sure though.

It was due to currents being in my order, that poster kills the shipping. Might have to just pick up the ep and get currents later. 

With only vinyl in my order, I only have Priority Shipping and UPS options available.

I love my gf to buy her this 7"...but not enough to pay $13 for shipping on it.

There has to be a problem with the site if the other shipping options aren't there. I'd say place the order and contact Merchnow to refund you the difference. Shouldn't cost you more that 4.50 or so for the same media mail option I got.

There has to be a problem with the site if the other shipping options aren't there. I'd say place the order and contact Merchnow to refund you the difference. Shouldn't cost you more that 4.50 or so for the same media mail option I got.

I tried to do that for an order last week and they said the only way to change shipping is for them to cancel the order and place a new order with the correct shipping amount.

I had options for both media mail and first class shipping. I chose first class since it was only 5cents different.

They were available for sure though.

I did the same thing. At least the 7" was on $8? >.>

i asked on say anything's facebook page which stores the clear copies would be in. they said it would be available through online retailers. with that said, has anyone seen this up on any sites other than merchnow?

They said it wouldn't be until later this summer.