SUICIDE MACHINES - Destruction By Definition & Battle Hymns from Asbestos!

...so the tracking number attached to my order shows it was delivered in Missouri two days ago (I'm in CA). Sent flood a message and I'm sure he'll sort it out. But still lame.

Mine was delivered yesterday at the post office that it left from...

Also counting on flood to figure out what's up... better than it disappearing en route!

Just sucks that it will have made the trip three times before it gets to me... here's hoping for no seam splits.

Really looking forward to this and I can be patient.

What's the story behind the tracks on the bonus 7-inches, anyone know? I was unfamiliar with all of the DBD bonus tracks.

from memory of what jay told me:

4 was a song he wrote for his wife on their anniversary

one of the song was rejected by the band because they thought it sounded too much like sublime

the ice t version of hate everything got nixed because they thought it was a little too brutal for the joke song they were aiming for.

the other tracks were just the played it live once or twice and nothing became of them.

yep... i'm gonna look into it when i get home and see what the hell happened. USPS did this to me a few times before as well.

Marc -

we'll post pressing info on the Suicide Machine stuff soon.. i'm still short a lot of copies from the plant and im trying to get those delivered to us.

as for kickstarter

250 on colored / 250 on black for Slackers/Bruce Lee/SAS

250 white /black and 250 black/white for the toasters

and the bonus 7" is 250 clear/250 black.. with random orders getting the colored copies.