A REAL Apology and Some Other Things.

It's nice to see that the maturity level of some older members match that of some of your older posts, Eric. (zing!)

Anyways, I've been through the whole "fresh start on a web forum" thing as well, and though it's not the biggest deal in the world, it's a good feeling, both for you and for the people who actually do take the apology seriously. I don't really have anything to say that wasn't mentioned by daegor and thebiglebowski, so welcome back to Round 2.

If you don't mind waiting for the money order to clear on the seller's end before they ship I don't see it being a problem.

Also, welcome (back) to the terrordome.

Well it's good to see you came back with a new attitude. We all fuck up and that shits okay. I hope everyone else can find it in any part of them to try and welcome you back too. If anything, you gotta work on when it's right and wrong to talk about yourself. For example, I was pretty happy to see you came back with a different attitude but that picture at the end and the whole "Here's me being ugly and eating cheese" thing reminds me of a girl fishing for some sort of compliment (plus it was really un-needed). As for mail order most of the folks here are alright so I can't see that being a major problem. Anyways welcome back and I hope you've changed for the better.

I couldn't pass this thread up.

Welcome back - reasonable return post. I appreciate some of the regulars resorting to blocking posts instead of escalating. 

Let it be reminding though Eric - a 30 day ban like you got is not a small thing in this community. This is a probationary period but I am glad you learned a little something about decorum. Better here than in your adult life where consequences are a lot higher. 

All the best.

Welcome back - reasonable return post. I appreciate some of the regulars resorting to blocking posts instead of escalating.

Let it be reminding though Eric - a 30 day ban like you got is not a small thing in this community. This is a probationary period but I am glad you learned a little something about decorum. Better here than in your adult life where consequences are a lot higher.

All the best.

Yes. Eric, you're welcome for all the life lessons this 30 day message board ban has taught you. Remember us.

All the best.

+1 for the use of "decorum".  That's one of my favorite words.