Vinyl at The Menzingers/Restorations Tour

Ask them when that song "i don't miss you, I don't miss anyone" is going to get a proper recording released.

Will do.

I know I'm going to ask about new material, the tour, the YBI! split and what that means for labels, hit those broad categories that I can get from doing some research but I felt I'd check to see if other people knew a little more detailed things.

Last time I saw them in bought everything they had from them. I'm in the same boat.

No, I mean I have EVERYTHING. My Fakey Ps collection is more complete than my Gaslight collection as of now, cause I still need to get all the recent (and by recent, I mean from last year sometimes before they finally sell out at S1D and Gunner) represses, and the black version of the 7" boxset. I'm lagging like nothing else on TGA, but holy fuck, I jumped on that three pack of the FP/YBI! split.

I was the jerkass walking around in the red shirt that said "BORN IN THE USA a loooong time ago..." and that stupidhead, Chris Farren actually dedicated Grand Finale to me. I hate how much I love that band sometimes, but they're all the sweetest people. Even Brian on my first meeting with him. (My wife and I haven't seen them since... 11/5/11. We missed the Say Anything tour 'cause the jerks didn't have enough guestlist spaces and the show was sold out and we weren't going to pay to see Say Anything tour in support of that shitty album they had released.)

No, I mean I have EVERYTHING. My Fakey Ps collection is more complete than my Gaslight collection as of now, cause I still need to get all the recent (and by recent, I mean from last year sometimes before they finally sell out at S1D and Gunner) represses, and the black version of the 7" boxset. I'm lagging like nothing else on TGA, but holy fuck, I jumped on that three pack of the FP/YBI! split.

I was the jerkass walking around in the red shirt that said "BORN IN THE USA a loooong time ago..." and that stupidhead, Chris Farren actually dedicated Grand Finale to me. I hate how much I love that band sometimes, but they're all the sweetest people. Even Brian on my first meeting with him. (My wife and I haven't seen them since... 11/5/11. We missed the Say Anything tour 'cause the jerks didn't have enough guestlist spaces and the show was sold out and we weren't going to pay to see Say Anything tour in support of that shitty album they had released.)

I don't have doubles (well, except for the Bodies euro press with extra tracks), but I pretty much have all the LPs & 7"s. I'm no completest though. Also, Chris has THE best Vine account I've seen. The "Slogans..." videos from this tour have been amazing.

We are, too, but my mom was watching our daughter.

She was mad at us when we strolled in around 4:15.

Hey! I figured if she had wanted us back by a certain time we would've been told! The kid pretty much sleeps through the night. 

FP and the two of us are pretty much friends by this point, so it was more of a catch up time for us. But we'll cut it shorter next time.

I guess since A Lesson In the Abuse... LP talk is in this thread, collector nerds should know there is a Hot Topic color: http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Music/Vinyl/The+Menzingers+-+A+Lesson+In+The+Abuse+Of+Information+Technology+Vinyl+LP-10044985.jsp

Any word on this Travis?

I don't think their are any variants of the Chamberlain Waits repress. Both the ones they've been selling on tour and the one on Interpunk is on black vinyl. I actually haven't seen them for sale online any other place than Interpunk..

The repress of A lesson in the abuse:

Red /313

Blue /338

Clear /280

Orange /147

Are the two Chamberlain presses identical? I looked at both of mine next to each other last week and couldn't find a single difference, although I didn't look at the matrix numbers so I guess that would be it.

By the way, I find it really surprising how these flew under the radar so much until they were available.