Cheap sports jerseys buying

I placed an order for 7 jersey's about 3 months ago. I tried to order an XL navy Lance Briggs jersey and an XL hockey fights cancer white/purple Toews jersey for my wife.  They said both were out of stock.  Changed my order to a white(away) XL Cutler jersey and a red(home) XL woman's Toews jersey. Both showed in stock on the inventory list. Never got another reply. Jersey's showed up and the initial 5 were fine but I got a youth XL Cutler jersey and a youth L/XL Toews jersey. Luckily I had people I could give them to, but I was still out like $60 on those two jerseys after you figure in shipping and charges. Hopefully you guys don't run into the same issues. Maybe I'm dumb for not trying to get them to send the right jerseys, but I just felt like it wasn't worth the effort. The other 5 jerseys were awesome BTW.

My advice to anyone thinking of dealing with this company is DON'T DO IT. You are rolling the dice. You might get lucky and you might not. These fuckers are trying to keep the money for jerseys they apparently don't have in stock, but took payment and yet they list them in stock on their site. I should have went with my instincts and not ordered. Do not order from 2009jerseys.net.

Got the first of the two packages today, shipped them out, tracking numbers from usps are below. The other package should be here another 3-4 days.

onlettingjoe - 1 - 

agaetisbyrjun - 2 - 

3arl - 2 - 9114901159815275080653

weinerdog - 1 - 9114901159815275080639

elgato - 1 - 9114901159815275080592

Was out of town so just got mine today. Very happy with it. Sizing is true for me and I'll be sporting this when the Leafs come to town in a couple of weeks.

Mine even has the NHLPA logo and 'Official Licensed Product' tags on it. Hard to believe these are knock-offs and not just rejects from a legit shop. Half the fun was just to see what would show up.

Anyways, huge props to Lemongoat for organizing the whole thing and shipping so fast. Thanks!!!

FYI - 2009jerseys.net charge you an $11 fee per jersey and they don't refund you if they don't really have it in stock, even though it's listed in stock on their site. I am currently out $33 for 3 jerseys that they still list as in stock, but are out. Unless lemongoat is successful with filing a paypal claim this one jersey that I did get is going to be on the expensive side.

Has anyone ever used Fanatics.com before?  I saw an ad for them during a Pistons game so I checked it out and it looks pretty great because they advertise free shipping to Canada on orders over $100.  But when I google some reviews of the site there seem to be a lot of negative reviews saying the site is a scam.  Now, I can't always believe review sites because 9 times out of 10 people get pissed off and post on them, but you have to wonder.  At the same time, if they were a scam why would they be paying for advertising during NBA (and I think I saw an ad during a Lions game as well).

Anyways ... anyone?

With 2009jerseys how are the sizes for the NFL jerseys? Are they pretty true to size? I've not owned an NFL jersey previously so I just want to make sure I'm getting the right size. I'm an XL tshirt but I'm kind of also in between like I could also swing a 2XL. I guess I just don't want to end up get a 2X if I'm going to be swimming in it. Just wondering if anyone who's ordered has any input?

I should also say I took my measurements with the sizing charts in mind and I'm an XL but they don't take into account stomach (ie shoulders and back).

Has anyone ever used Fanatics.com before?  I saw an ad for them during a Pistons game so I checked it out and it looks pretty great because they advertise free shipping to Canada on orders over $100.  But when I google some reviews of the site there seem to be a lot of negative reviews saying the site is a scam.  Now, I can't always believe review sites because 9 times out of 10 people get pissed off and post on them, but you have to wonder.  At the same time, if they were a scam why would they be paying for advertising during NBA (and I think I saw an ad during a Lions game as well).

Anyways ... anyone?

I use it pretty regularly, not a scam.