PO: Defeater - Letters Home

Hahaha yeah I know, I was totally kidding. I almost ordered the Bronze but then decided the splatter looked too cool to pass up. Splatter addicts unite! 

I love the way splatter looks, dont have a ton of it though, not that i can think of off the top of my head. Man Overboard before we met and The American Scene Safe For Now are the only two i can think of off the top of my head. 

anyway, the song itself rules. going back to the lost ground style. Derek's vocals have improved drastically.

New song is boss, really thought this PO would be blowing up alot more than it is. In my 5am delirium here I accidentally missed the ONE ORDER PER CUSTOMER for the splatter. Tried to order two to save in shipping with a friend. Placed a separate order, but now gonna have to wait for a refund. Annoying, but yeah - I guess it stops flippers. 

I wanna email and switch my the package i got from the shirt to the banner. I must be stupid because I can't find a contact email anywhere on that site.

just reply to your order confirmation ([email protected]). worked everytime for me when I wanted to get in contact with the guys regarding any specific order. they have a great customer service. switching should be possible for you.