iOS 7

once it finishes downloading you can "MARK" all as read. it's my favorite part of ios 7. :)

it was actually more like 2,200 emails haha but still, out of control, so that's good to know.

I do notice a slight lag. Like when I'm going back to the home screen, opening an app folder, or texting.

you sure? i was told that the apple care covers physical damage on my phone and ipad. no cost. (other than buying the apple care)

I'm positive. I work at radioshack and sell this stuff all day long.

It is basically just like insurance from any other carrier but it's cheaper. AppleCare covers hardware or software issues for no charge. But if you have a cracked screen or liquid damage they're going to charge you to fix it. Unless, like I said you get a cool employee.

I'm positive. I work at radioshack and sell this stuff all day long.

It is basically just like insurance from any other carrier but it's cheaper. AppleCare covers hardware or software issues for no charge. But if you have a cracked screen or liquid damage they're going to charge you to fix it. Unless, like I said you get a cool employee.

Quick tip if you get liquid damage on your iphone, at least the 4s and before. If you tell them you work in a walk in freezer they will replace the phone for free because the liquid sensors they use are activated by subzero temperatures. 

Quick tip if you get liquid damage on your iphone, at least the 4s and before. If you tell them you work in a walk in freezer they will replace the phone for free because the liquid sensors they use are activated by subzero temperatures. 

fuck, really? I went to Apple today and they guy who was working with me was going to give it to me for free before he checked for water damage. apparently both sensors had been tripped and I had no idea how. so I paid the 49.99 for the new phone. but knowing this I may go back to see if there is anything they can do. I work at a pizza place and am constantly in a walk in freezer with my phone in my pocket. think they will refund me?

Lol, 4chan strikes again. Some people are really stupid though. Even if it says it's waterproof, throwing it in the river to test it out isn't the brightest of ideas.

fuck, really? I went to Apple today and they guy who was working with me was going to give it to me for free before he checked for water damage. apparently both sensors had been tripped and I had no idea how. so I paid the 49.99 for the new phone. but knowing this I may go back to see if there is anything they can do. I work at a pizza place and am constantly in a walk in freezer with my phone in my pocket. think they will refund me?

I doubt they would after the fact. Sorry.

How do you point out the fact that you work in a walk-in freezer without making it seem like that's just something you heard on the internet that will get you a new iPhone?

"It appears you have water damage"

"Oh by the way just so you know I work in a walk-in freezer"

The way I found out is from my father because it actually happened to him. He put his phone down in a subzero freezer and it stopped working so he went to apple. He told em what happened and they said oh yeah that can happen heres a new phone. So if I were to do it I would say something like that.

• 3 weeks later...

So, I've had this on my phone, but I have 3 devices I've been waiting to update. An iPhone 4S, an iPad 2, and an iPad 4 that I use for work. I'm sure the 4 is fine, but has anybody had nah experiences wth the 4s or iPad 2, good or bad? I'm afraid of making them sluggish, though I totally want to play with the new GarageBand on the iPad 2 (which I mainly use for reading the news and recording).