iOS 7

i get the impression that this dropped way earlier than it should have. 

i'm hearing so many different ways that this is screwing up people's phones, and the issues seem somewhat endless.

however- i'm not having any of the issues i'm hearing about. or any at all really. and i quite enjoy this.

hopefully everything gets ironed out quickly so people can lose the aggravation and enjoy it properly.

I was impressed at first but I'm having a problem with it now. I'm picking up 3G & provider information but i'm not getting any signal what so ever. I can imessage & facetime but can't send normal text's or calls. Anyone know anything about this? I've tried restoring it to factory settings & from icloud as well....

My friend is having the same issue with normal texts. Her phone is sending Imessages to everyone, even those without iPhones. So all the messages she's sending to non iPhone people are being delayed by 12+ hours.

what are the little dots next to some apps? recent updates? I think that I would know when I recently updated an app..

Yup. Once you open the app and close it the dots disappears.

Also I hate that they stay in the update lost in the App Store. Once it updates it needs to be removed.

I have a data only plan on my phone and need to adjust the apn settings but apparently the function isnt working with ios 7!!!! Huge pain in the butt right now, hope a fix comes soon.

Other than that i like it, makes my iphone 4 run smoother it seems (from 1 day of looking at it) 

I dont really think its that different, just a little bit of functionality, i like control center and looks a little different 

before IOS7, my mail notifications would always max out at like 46 or something. After IOS7 I had over 3000 mail notifications. I just disabled mail until I can get my inbox under control.

before IOS7, my mail notifications would always max out at like 46 or something. After IOS7 I had over 3000 mail notifications. I just disabled mail until I can get my inbox under control.

I think you can control how far back you want it to load in your email settings? Not sure with ios7 though.

once it finishes downloading you can "MARK" all as read. it's my favorite part of ios 7. :)

quick question to those who have applecare. I have a small crack in my screen and a broken power button. i plan on going to an apple store tomorrow as my applecare is up soon. should i be expecting a new phone for free or to be charged for one?

Since you have physical damage to the phone you will be charged $79. They recently went up from $49.

Unless you get a cool genius there