Mind blown.

Kingdom Hearts 3

FF Vs. 13

Watchdogs and Destiny looked awesome as did Infamous: Second Son.

I'm also very curious to what The Order is about.

Sony hit every mark perfectly. Couldn't be happier.

All this.

KH3 especially.

The trailer for FF XV looked so good.

They will definitely get my money

1) merge the threads and change the title to reflect Xbox and ps3. It's usefulness to have a comparison of the two systems. The Xbox thread already went in that direction.

2) totally loyal to playstation. In.

I could have sworn there was a PS4 thread around announcement time but I can't find it. Personally I prefer the Sony and Microsoft threads stay separate because it will become a Vs. thread which will not provoke thoughtful conversation.

Saw these are up for PO at $399. Very reasonable price for the hardware, although I'm going to wait at least a year when the library is stronger and their might be bundled options. Have a feeling a lot of my friends will be jumping ship due to the price alone.

They only thing I didn't see announced is a hard drive size. I hope with that price they don't stick us with a small one or go with the pay more for bigger hard drive price point.

What I'd LOVE to see, is it get a 250gb solid state drive. Lets cut out some load times via installed games. Then have the expectation that the user will have a portable hdd of a large size with their own media(avi, divx, mkv, mp3 etc...).

AND for the ps4 to accept/read ntfs. Not just fat32, this should enable the viewing of movies in mkv format.

And backwards comparability, but that won't happen :(

i think it's lame they're charging to play online now.

Honestly, I don't see why this is a problem with everyone. 50 bucks a year is nothing, especially when Xbox Live had been charging this for almost a decade now. This seems to be the only problem I'm continually hearing over and over about Sony's reveal tonight. It really doesn't bother me. 

Exactly. Playstation Plus has really stepped up its game in the past year or so. And it's only bound to get better. No complaints over here.

I've very tempted to save up, and buy a PS4 at launch. Which that is something that I never, ever do for anything, especially when it comes to video games. But man, do I want this now.  

From what I've read, PS+ is gonna be required to play online for the PS4. 

Hm don't know what to think about this. I don't play online frequently on my PS3 (Last time I played online was a little bit of Killzone 3 and coop-action in Borderlands 2 with a friend). I guess it'll depend on the price.

Honestly, I don't see why this is a problem with everyone. 50 bucks a year is nothing, especially when Xbox Live had been charging this for almost a decade now. This seems to be the only problem I'm continually hearing over and over about Sony's reveal tonight. It really doesn't bother me. 

The vast majority of users don't want this but you don't see why it is a problem? Shouldn't they give us what we want, not what they want to sell?

I understand why they would move to charging to play online.  I would assume that they improve their online service due to this.  However as someone who very rarely plays online it kinda of sucks.  Even though $50 isn't much it seems like a waste to pay that to play the newest Call Of Duty online for a couple of weeks and that's it.