VC "Greater Than Collective" Fantasy Football Thread

You're probably better off. While I'm quick with the photoshops, I'm a brutal dictator as a commissioner. 

Accidentally dropped a player to waivers.... better hope you're in last place. 

Had to attend a funeral and forgot to set your line-up... nana shouldn't have died during football season. 

Can't make the draft time... good luck with the autodraft. 

You're probably better off. While I'm quick with the photoshops, I'm a brutal dictator as a commissioner. 

Accidentally dropped a player to waivers.... better hope you're in last place. 

Had to attend a funeral and forgot to set your line-up... nana shouldn't have died during football season. 

Can't make the draft time... good luck with the autodraft. 

At least I think the photoshops shall more than make up for the iron fist you will rule the league with.

If there is going to be any meaningful crossover it needs to be in week 16. 17 is full of meaningless games. You could still compare scores and crown and overall champ, but might as well be preseason fantasy football.

Probably best thing to do would be to use the same scoring system and just crown an overall scoring leader (or something like that).

Also, draft is set for the night I have tickets to see Dave Chappelle. Given that this is my 3rd league, I'd rather not do it than manage an auto drafted team. Free every weeknight around the start of the season.

If you dudes keep that date, I'll back out and let someone else take my spot. No hard feelings.

wait, so this is serious about two leagues crossing over for the end?  thats not what I signed up for with this league, just sayin'

We threw around the idea of having a crossover championship but I don't think it will happen. It's not hard to manage. I was just saying that let's not do two leagues designed around a week 16 championship (as usual) and throw week 17 out there for a crossover game just because there is nothing left to do at that point.

Draft date is just a placeholder for now

Yeah I remembered this after posting. Cool.

The battle between the two leagues for bragging rights is a phenomenal idea. so ive been trying to keep up as much as I can with this. life has been getting in the way of that. i know the first league was a pay league ($10 I believe). is the leaguening a pay league as well? if so how much and who is collecting said monies?

Sorry that was under the belief that there would be an ultra-super-mega-title-game between the 2 leagues

It is a neat idea but I'm not even sure how to facilitate it other than offline. At any rate, we'll need the same ending week. 

We can make League 2 a pay league, but only if everyone agrees. I don't think we can add a fee if someone has already signed up and doesn't want to pay. That said, you guys tell me. I'm happy to pay and I can coordinate the payments as well. 

It is a neat idea but I'm not even sure how to facilitate it other than offline. At any rate, we'll need the same ending week. 

We can make League 2 a pay league, but only if everyone agrees. I don't think we can add a fee if someone has already signed up and doesn't want to pay. That said, you guys tell me. I'm happy to pay and I can coordinate the payments as well. 

I'd be cool with the 10 bucks the first league is paying. probably wouldn't do more than $20, and would be fine playing for fun as well, I'm easy haha

So week 16 winner of each league gets paid out, and then put their balls on the line against each other in week 17... Right?

Because that's awesome.