PO: Dads - Brush Your Teeth, Again ;)

Everyone who works for BWM has been on tour pretty much all summer. After this weekend it looks like they'll be back in CT for a couple weeks. I'll get my I Kill Giants and Dads records when I get them, I'm not too worried.

agreed. I just hope that "note" he put on my dads order for my address change gets notice. ill be completely bummed. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is getting crazy.

BWM tends to put up preorders much further in advance than they probably should. The I Kill Giants LP finally shipped after like 4-5 months but it came out great. 

They're waiting to get it from the plant, but at this point it wouldn't surprise me if it didn't ship until December considering Derrick will be on tour until the end of November. Pretty sure almost everyone who works for BWM is also in The World is a Beautiful Place.

BWM tends to put up preorders much further in advance than they probably should. The I Kill Giants LP finally shipped after like 4-5 months but it came out great. 

They're waiting to get it from the plant, but at this point it wouldn't surprise me if it didn't ship until December considering Derrick will be on tour until the end of November. Pretty sure almost everyone who works for BWM is also in The World is a Beautiful Place.

yea, i mean most of their LPs have been seriously delayed. its whatever, i just want this before christmas haha.

on another bummer note. I just played a cassette i bought from them a few weeks ago and its almost completely blank....plays music for about 12 seconds then fades out and never comes back =(

yea, i mean most of their LPs have been seriously delayed. its whatever, i just want this before christmas haha.

on another bummer note. I just played a cassette i bought from them a few weeks ago and its almost completely blank....plays music for about 12 seconds then fades out and never comes back =(

Which one? I had that happen with the Spirit Night album and Derrick sent me a new one no problem. I think shit like that happens sometimes with the ones they dub themselves, but they've started getting some of them done professionally.

Every problem I've ever had with them has been made right and usually pretty quickly. They can be a little sloppy but Derrick is a legit dude and I support Broken World 100%

• 2 weeks later...

Dads - BYTA LP update

We have been waiting until we had some more solid information as to why we do not have these records yet before posting an update. Here is the current situation:

The plant we are using for this record has a broken press. Half the plant is still down and records are barely trickling out. The BYTA project has been in line for pressing for so long now that I can’t imagine it taking that much longer.

We apologize immensely for the delays and will post new information as soon as we have it.

• 3 weeks later...

Any updates on this?

Dads - BYTA LP update

We have been waiting until we had some more solid information as to why we do not have these records yet before posting an update. Here is the current situation:

The plant we are using for this record has a broken press. Half the plant is still down and records are barely trickling out. The BYTA project has been in line for pressing for so long now that I can’t imagine it taking that much longer.

We apologize immensely for the delays and will post new information as soon as we have it.