PO: Thrice - Identity Crisis repress?

fCD1eU5.jpg

Tight! I actually hadn't seen how these turned out yet.

Stay tuned for when these go up in the Animal Style store. Thought it'd be cool to not do pre-orders and time things for the date of the first press but the plant breaking stampers and the joy of RSD has made this even more drawn out. Really thought I'd have these by now but I'm glad that I didn't have these up for pre-order. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

fCD1eU5.jpg

Tight! I actually hadn't seen how these turned out yet.

Stay tuned for when these go up in the Animal Style store. Thought it'd be cool to not do pre-orders and time things for the date of the first press but the plant breaking stampers and the joy of RSD has made this even more drawn out. Really thought I'd have these by now but I'm glad that I didn't have these up for pre-order. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Will you be selling this variant through Animal Style/No Sleep and how much is it?

I guess as with any record with smoke or black streaks there's a lot of variation to account for.

Got my copy from interpunk today and was confused at first since I was almost sure it was just a solid black. Unless I held it up directly to light, not much was visible (and it was mostly a green, teal-ish color, not sure why my camera made it so blue in that last one) 

http://oi57.tinypic.com/sq7ded.jpg

I guess as with any record with smoke or black streaks there's a lot of variation to account for.

Got my copy from interpunk today and was confused at first since I was almost sure it was just a solid black. Unless I held it up directly to light, not much was visible (and it was mostly a green, teal-ish color, not sure why my camera made it so blue in that last one) 

http://oi57.tinypic.com/sq7ded.jpg

Whoa.  Held up to the light that is incredibly bad-ass.  For $15 + shipping (and the chance to support a great label), I'm officially sold on this one.

• 2 weeks later...

So any explanation as to why SRC and interpunk are shipping copies of this but it's still not up at animal style? Was this repress pressed separately from the copies animal style are claiming?

Something about problems at the pressing plant. So I'm assuming distributed copies went out first, and Matt at Animal Style opted to wait for more copies for his own store.

FINALLY GOT THIS TODAY IT'S SO PRETTY

photo_zps385dacd0.jpg

Lol you are the guy who thanked SRC for this on twitter after almost a year of having it preordered. You know they had nothing to do with this release and if they hadn't jumped the gun on the preorders they wouldn't have had your money for a year?