PO: Weekend - Jinx 2xLP on Slumberland Records

http://www.slumberlandrecords.com/catalog/show/258

this is one of the best bands making music today, and you will kick yourself if you don't get the limited mailorder color, so just order it ya big dummy.

you can hear two songs from the album through that link as well. they are, without hyperbolizing, two of the best songs your ear hairs will ever vibrate to. you're welcome.

slumber doesnt release numbers! I just asked on FB and they replied immediatly that they never have and never will release numbers! Typically popular to mid popular bands sell out within a week or two

Example: Wax Idols sold out in 3-4 weeks vs. Veronica Falls in 1 week.....

I love this band, this label, and their mail order service! ordered in a heart beat day it went up! Sorry for not posting on Wednesday when it went up! 

slumber doesnt release numbers! I just asked on FB and they replied immediatly that they never have and never will release numbers! Typically popular to mid popular bands sell out within a week or two

Example: Wax Idols sold out in 3-4 weeks vs. Veronica Falls in 1 week.....

I love this band, this label, and their mail order service! ordered in a heart beat day it went up! Sorry for not posting on Wednesday when it went up! 

Slumberland colored runs are extremely limited. I would guess around 200.

Slumberland colored runs are extremely limited. I would guess around 200.

I would say, they do something similar to Subpop: Bigger the band or the expectation of sales helps determine the run of limited....

The Spectrals - Sob Story (last release) is probably half the number of this Weekend release! Due to popularity and sales projections...

Of course all speculation...

Just ordered. I was really torn between asking for either the blue or yellow. I don't think I actually have any opaque yellow vinyl which looks awesome, but the blue discs looked so good. Really like this band. They have a very cool 80's newave, ambient sound about them imo. Can't wait to listen to the whole thing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yea I saw that too! Probably because this album is so fucking good and should be on everyone's best if list if they listen to any kind of alternative/rock music!!!

It will be in print on standard black once they are gone

I figured it would be, and this is great, so I knew I had to hop on this before that happened, hahaha. Not to mention I've had my eye on the Girls Names limited for quite a while now.

• 4 months later...