any good vinyl at warped tour?

I saw vinyl at both August Burns Red's booth and Silverstein's.  Looked like ABR had the new one on orange, Leveler on the 2nd press multi-color green/brown.  They also had the christmas album.  Silverstein had the new one and the one before that.  I didn't pay really enough attention to some of the other bands booths as I wasn't looking for vinyl specifically.

Wow.

Selling floppy disks to kids who probably don't and will never again have floppy drives. Its almost as genius as selling vinyl to kids who don't have record players. 

Pretty sure this was either a joke or something they had recorded old demoes on. They didnt have anything like this at Warped.

so I have never tried to get vinyl at wapred. I may this year for myself and to see if I can help some people on here. any recommendations from people who have done it in the past? I have never taken a bookbag or anything with me in all the years I have gone. any tips/help is much appreciated.

My brother and I bought records from Topshelf in the pouring rain. They gave us plastic bags to keep them dry/carry them.

so I have never tried to get vinyl at wapred. I may this year for myself and to see if I can help some people on here. any recommendations from people who have done it in the past? I have never taken a bookbag or anything with me in all the years I have gone. any tips/help is much appreciated.

Guy at the Defeater tent gave me one of the drawstring bags that they were selling to put the stuff in. And also, if you go to the Feed Our Children tent before you go inside the venue, they have those recyclable green totes that say Warped Tour on them, which will fit records inside of them. 

Hey guys. Just got back from my date, Defeater still had all 4 variants when I went to the booth they had. Also if you're interested in getting the MCS records I'd get to their booth ASAP cause from the looks of it they're on the last bit of most vinyl copies. They didn't display all of the records they had but if you ask the merch person will look.