New Found Glory Kill It Live out 10/8

I have every pressing except the following:

International Superheroes Of Hardcore - "Takin' It Ova!" | First Press Friends Press White w/ Black and Yellow Splatter /100 | Bridge Nine Records

New Found Glory - "Tip of the Iceberg" | Friends Press Blue w/ Gold Splatter /100 | Bridge 9 Records

And I never got into the test pressing thing *gasp* I know, I know.

But yeah, as far as those two, the collection is complete.(god willing I get a friends press from Kill it)

Sweet, you're not that far off!

...it's way better than Radiosurgery :P

I've always wondered what the online community's beef was with Radiosurgery.  About 9 months after it's release I was on absolutepunk or something, and found a thread just tearing the album apart & I was baffled, to say the least.  It has all the elements that make New Found Glory great.  It's fun, filled with sugar & hence energy.  What part of the album isn't a perfect NFG album?

This is an awesome release. It's like being there again. I can almost taste the In N Out that Oscar's crew and I had after the show.

Funny, I had myself an In N Out feast afterwards as well, though I was a loser by myself & on my way east back to Minnesota.  We don't have the delicacy of In N Out here in the Midwest, had to grab it while I could.  Stop by & have another for me, & Fed Ex me one if you can.

Anyone able to digitize the live songs from Connect The Dots? I wanna plug them into the album on my iTunes.

I agree, I'll repay the favor somehow if anyone supplies these.

I had a ticket for the first night, but some stuff came up and my cash for the plane flight had to go to other things :'(

Whatever it was, the concert was more important...

http://snk.to/f-c7tmg8fn

The two live tracks from the Connect the Dots 7". I was able to rip them from my copy. If it's against policy to post links like this, I'll take it down.

Thanks, man!  Very appreciated, good sound quality, too.  Not sure why this wasn't offered with the B9 purchase when they supplied the Connect The Dots MP3?  Can't compute.

I ordered from Best buy and got the White / Black

I ordered this + the new Korn vinyl from Best Buy, pre-ordered them maybe a week ago, and I got a notice today that both are on back order.  What gives, Best Buy.

Thanks, man!  Very appreciated, good sound quality, too.  Not sure why this wasn't offered with the B9 purchase when they supplied the Connect The Dots MP3?  Can't compute.

Those tracks are exclusive bonus tracks for Australia and Japan so we were only able to release them on the vinyl not MP3.