ATTN jhulud: Westboro Baptist Church To Protest Taylor Swift Concert

"Members of the controversial Westboro Baptist Church are planning to protest TAYLOR SWIFT's upcoming concert in Kansas after branding her a "dirty, pirate hooker" because of her busy dating life."

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/entertainment/celebrity/Westboro-Baptist-Church-to-protest-Taylor-Swift-concert_10467353

In a related story the White House turned down the petition I signed to label these nutballs a Hate Group... Ugh...

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/4/westboro-baptists-escape-white-house-label-hate-gr/

Ha!

I saw this on another site a few days ago. I laughed my ass off. I also started trolling the WBC twitter and their anti-Swift tweets were so off-the-wall, they were hilarious. The WBC is nothing but comedy fodder for people with actual working brain cells.

And thanks for perpetuating my infatuation of all things Taylor Swift. Ha!

It's frustrating because they are essentially trolling people. All of their funding comes from people visiting their websites from ads and 1st Amendment lawsuits. They are the biggest assholes ever, but they are protected by the Constitution

As much as I hate to admit it.. They're actually very successful trolls. :/ 

I just wish that the press would stop feeding them attention.

Yeah, we get it: America is going to hell. Now crawl back to your shanties.

It was a couple years back, they were protesting the funeral of 29 coal miners who died in the upper big branch mine explosion.

oh yeah, I remember that, one of my buddies was at that funeral, never heard that there was any actual altercation with WBC at that as thats how they make their money suing, but I wouldnt doubt it happened

they were actually in front of the capitol in charleston, not the actual funeral. If i remeber right it was like 5-6 WBC people and about 300 pissed off miners, they didnt stand a chance. I dont recall the WBC people ever coming back to WVa after that.

they still make it to Shepherdstown every now and again, but not in massive numbers for big protests or anything. mostly just one fool with a soap-box being ignored until he leaves.

they were actually in front of the capitol in charleston, not the actual funeral. If i remeber right it was like 5-6 WBC people and about 300 pissed off miners, they didnt stand a chance. I dont recall the WBC people ever coming back to WVa after that.

well that all makes sense then.  Was it that funeral that the hells angels were going to show up and park outside of to intimidate WBC?  I feel like it was, or something in KY/OH/TN?