PO: Balance And Composure - The Things We Think We're Missing

I'm late to the party, but I very very much disagree with saying it's a fact that Yip's production style is different across releases. I don't see the similarity in Pity Sex's music to Daylight or Turnover or whatever, but god damn the production across those records is pretty much the same. Check out What Resonates by Louder Than Bombs, that album was produced by Yip and sounds just like those other records despite the band sounding nothing like those RFC bands.

I don't think the man does bad work, but it just seems like there's a Yip switch. It works great for most of these bands too, but for some not so much.

Also, just throwing it out there but I think The Future Is Cancelled is the best produced RFC release this year and that was Vince Ratti :x

This is how I see it. His style is his style, he leaves a fingerprint on each release (like any other producer).

You're also correct about CWS, my favorite RFC release this year, maybe my favorite from them overall.

Sometimes yes sometimes no. You really just need to watch the thread. Guarantee a link will be posted here pretty much immediately when it goes up.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that NS wanted these to be in stores for the street date, so if they pull that off going to a store would be a good option for having it right away.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that NS wanted these to be in stores for the street date, so if they pull that off going to a store would be a good option for having it right away.

My hot topic doesn't sell vinyl, I talk to them about it all the time still no vinyl, they sold vinyl like 4 years ago and stooped a little before they changed to the the white and silver store front and design they haven't sold it since.

My hot topic doesn't sell vinyl, I talk to them about it all the time still no vinyl, they sold vinyl like 4 years ago and stooped a little before they changed to the the white and silver store front and design they haven't sold it since.

Yea not all HT stores carry vinyl.

The B&C LPs will be available online on street date as long as there are no delays. I'll be on here as we get closer to release to give any updated info about an on sale date. This wont sell out immediately or anything though, should be available online for a while.