PO: Balance And Composure - The Things We Think We're Missing

I found animated evidence of what happened... clearly your girlfriend lied to you

tumblr_lzphbt6hIo1qcr7fqo1_500.gif

I'm really glad I brought that up just so I could see this .gif. Glorious.

New song is chill. Want to hear something more driving off the record. Not into it as much as Reflection on first listen, but I'm sure it will grow. Less than a month!

this song is so fucking good. reminds me of like built to spill or something. Travis, where do "Reflection" and "Tiny Raindrop" rank compared to the other songs on the record in your opinion?

Reflection is somewhere in the middle for me and Tiny Raindrops is near the top, if not my favorite on the album

'Many things have happened' yet you didn't name anything. If you're going to smear their names at least tell your side of it. What happened? 

i purposely left out details, as this isnt the right place or forum to share my bad experiences. if it means that much to you personally and you want to discuss more you can privately message me.

i knew id get slack for not being specific, but i dont care. somehow in the back of my head i knew youd try and lash out at me too. not surprised in the least. 

i purposely left out details, as this isnt the right place or forum to share my bad experiences. if it means that much to you personally and you want to discuss more you can privately message me.

i knew id get slack for not being specific, but i dont care. somehow in the back of my head i knew youd try and lash out at me too. not surprised in the least. 

Why even bring it up if you're 'purposely leaving out details.' You're publicly posting that people you don't know are assholes with no explanation. You should get slack for not being specific because that's a shitty thing to do.

Also LOL at saying I am "lashing out." I simply asked you to explain and knew you wouldn't.

Why even bring it up if you're 'purposely leaving out details.' You're publicly posting that people you don't know are assholes with no explanation. You should get slack for not being specific because that's a shitty thing to do.

i said they have been extremely rude to me in the past.  what do you want me to do, break it down to every occurrence ive talked to them and theyve been dicks? no, im not gonna do that and the whole reason im not gonna do that is cause i want to avoid drama and arguing in this topic that is about their new record. yet here you are, trying to argue with me. if you think that thats shitty, im sorry you feel that way. 

i said they have been extremely rude to me in the past.  what do you want me to do, break it down to every occurrence ive talked to them and theyve been dicks? no, im not gonna do that and the whole reason im not gonna do that is cause i want to avoid drama and arguing in this topic that is about their new record. yet here you are, trying to argue with me. if you think that thats shitty, im sorry you feel that way. 

how about just not say anything if you're not going to explain it.  you're not "avoiding drama" because you've already started it, so... "way to go"...

mannnnn fuck the cowboys 

I'm with you on that. Giants fan here...

On a B&C related note - neither new song wowed me but I still liked them both. I definitely need to give them a few more listens because I can't even decide which one I like more. I think a lot of us are just waiting for that one song to punch us in the face - like a Patience or I Tore You Apart In My Head.