PO: Pearl Jam - Lightning Bolt (Oct 15)

Thats not just a pop.....thats a huuuuge skip

That's my vid. There are a couple folks on the gram claiming to have copies without any issues, but it seems to be pretty widespread. I'd be shocked if the band, label or Ten Club even acknowledges there's an issue, much less fixes it. Maybe I'm just being cynical. 

Got a second copy at Spoonful records, this one is perfect. The owner there is such a legit dude, I told him about the issues, he opened the record, played both sides track 1's for me in the store. Both were fine. Said if there were any issues with the rest of it to bring it back in and he'd refund. It won't be necessary, if you get a non-defective copy this thing is actually pretty high quality. Still no satisfaction on my first boned copy. 

Picked up a copy at Saturday's Brooklyn night 2 show.  Havent gotten a chance to open it yet though.  Also received my Live In DC 10c vinyl yesterday, but havent had a chance to listen to it either.

As for the NYC shows.  WOW!!!  Night 2 was amazing and what made it even better is my story on getting in.  I didnt have a ticket, but after Friday nights show there was no way I was missing this.  I went to the show and kept checking stubhub and there were great deals like minutes before the doors opened, but I kept procrastinating.  I wasnt even going to attempt any scalpers because I saw so many people getting turned away at the doors friday with fakes.  So I tried the box office around 8, 20 misn before PJ hit the stage.  The women said there were no tickets, but random onces were periodically being released.  She said I could wait on the side of her window for a bit to see if anything popped up.  BAM!!!  2 FLOOR SEATS for face value!!  I couldnt believe this miracle.  

Cant wait for both Philly shows and Connecticut this week!

Picked up a copy at Saturday's Brooklyn night 2 show.  Havent gotten a chance to open it yet though.  Also received my Live In DC 10c vinyl yesterday, but havent had a chance to listen to it either.

As for the NYC shows.  WOW!!!  Night 2 was amazing and what made it even better is my story on getting in.  I didnt have a ticket, but after Friday nights show there was no way I was missing this.  I went to the show and kept checking stubhub and there were great deals like minutes before the doors opened, but I kept procrastinating.  I wasnt even going to attempt any scalpers because I saw so many people getting turned away at the doors friday with fakes.  So I tried the box office around 8, 20 misn before PJ hit the stage.  The women said there were no tickets, but random onces were periodically being released.  She said I could wait on the side of her window for a bit to see if anything popped up.  BAM!!!  2 FLOOR SEATS for face value!!  I couldnt believe this miracle.  

Cant wait for both Philly shows and Connecticut this week!

Congrats

I didn't see these on the tour tonight. Pearl Jam was fucking incredible though holy shit

I think I saw them today, but not 100% positive.  I wasnt looking for them specifically because I already grabber one.  Poster tonight was sick though.  And the show was great.  Tomorrow will be even better!