Dave Hause- Devour

I decided to just do a preorder on amazon. The bundles are so damn cool. I really want that el jefe poster, but I'm trying to save money these days.

Hopefully I'll get a colored variant and the price will drop below $20 at some point. That along with my free prime shipping would make me happy.

I decided to just do a preorder on amazon. The bundles are so damn cool. I really want that el jefe poster, but I'm trying to save money these days.

Hopefully I'll get a colored variant and the price will drop below $20 at some point. That along with my free prime shipping would make me happy.

It'll be the least limited one.

From Dave Hause's facebook:

"Wow, thank you for an overwhelming response to the pre order. I'm told there are only 100 more pieces of double brown vinyl.
I know, I know. It's only available in the expensive bundle. I don't make the prices. I appreciate all support.
"

Bullshit.

"Mega Bundles" are a way to make the most profit margin out of people collecting vinyl by adding crap people mostly wouldn't buy. Stand for it or do something about it.

This actually reads like "I'm sorry for the high price, not my fault, BUY IT!!!"...

From Dave Hause's facebook:

"Wow, thank you for an overwhelming response to the pre order. I'm told there are only 100 more pieces of double brown vinyl.

I know, I know. It's only available in the expensive bundle. I don't make the prices. I appreciate all support."

Bullshit.

"Mega Bundles" are a way to make the most profit margin out of people collecting vinyl by adding crap people mostly wouldn't buy. Stand for it or do something about it.

This actually reads like "I'm sorry for the high price, not my fault, BUY IT!!!"...

He knew what he was getting into when he joined Rise. Everyone knows what happens when a Rise preorder goes up. It blows but everyone knows...