Poll : Dexter or Breaking Bad. Which show is better?

Dexter or Breaking Bad (which is better?)  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What show do you think is better?

• Dexter
    • Breaking Bad
    • Equally Awesome (Cop Out)

Poll should be titled "Who is more annoying, Deb or Marie"?

Seriously though, Breaking Bad is probably the best show on period, and I actually dig Dexter...if the final season was the Trinity killer it would be a closer call.

Going with Breaking Bad, as it has been consistently fantastic. The same cannot be said for Dexter. I absolutely loved season four of Dexter (aside from someone spoiling the end for me), but couldn't even finish the fifth season because of how slow and boring it was, and haven't watched it since.

Going with Breaking Bad, as it has been consistently fantastic. The same cannot be said for Dexter. I absolutely loved season four of Dexter (aside from someone spoiling the end for me), but couldn't even finish the fifth season because of how slow and boring it was, and haven't watched it since.

You haven't missed anything decent. Like many, I'm just too deep to give up now.

I'm the only person in existence that couldn't get into Breaking Bad I guess. I love Dexter.

I just got into it last year. Late to the party, but I got hooked. 

Now that I see BB is winning in a land slide victory I don't feel so crazy. And impo, braking bad is better all around... Best acting on TV, best direction, best writing and incredibly unpredictable... To me boardwalk empire is solid, but Game of Thrones is still the best thing on HBO.

braking bad is better all around...

THIS MADE ME THINK OF BRAK BEING WALTER WHITE AND HOLY SHIT, THAT WOULD BE THE BEST SHOW EVER. LIKE IMAGINE "THE BRAK SHOW" BUT BRAK SELLS METH. PURE GOLD.