The " I couldnt find a photography thread, so i made one" thread

Any National fans around here? Some shots I took of The National last month at the Murat Theatre in Indy. Enjoy!

9672985075_3cba074077_z.jpg

Do you have a full res copy of this? I'd love to use it as a background. I love me some National.

• 1 month later...

very late to the game, but if anyone is still looking for a place to host and sell their photos, i recommend zenfolio.

super easy to use and work with, and takes me out of the equation nicely so clients can just order prints directly.  you can also make special coupons and discounts for them to use, and have multiple price lists.

Tell me that was a staged proposal for the shoot... For some reason I get super annoyed when people film and photograph proposals.

It was staged, haha.  That's my best friend and her fiance.  The week following the shoot they moved from NJ to FL & they wanted something to remember NJ by, so we planned the engagement shoot at the place where he proposed to her. (The paragraph before the photos explains this.)

Also I appreciate the fact that my photos annoyed you, lol.

• 1 month later...

i think photobucket 'oranged' it. i doesnt look as orange in orig file.

First: I absolutely LOVE that image.  Gosh your daughter is cute.

Second: Check the color profile that Photoshop is saving to.  You might have to change it to conform to Photobucket's standards, which is probably SRGB.