Chuck Palahniuk announces a graphic novel sequel to FIGHT CLUB

Haven't paid attention to what he's done since Diary. Is anything after that any good?

Haunted and Snuff were really good.

Pygmy was a little hard for me, so was Tell-All.

Damned, I liked.

the new Invisible Monsters Remix thing i havent read yet and his new one Doomed

lullaby was my favorite i think. 

snuff was such a fast read for me, never read a book that fast.

part of me too thinks fight club should stay, but im kinda excited that its gonna be a graphic novel..i dunno. like they're married? they have a kid? its just something i didnt see coming so its interesting.

you wonder how much different if would be if he started this right from them holding hands as the building collapsed...if that were to be better.

part of me too thinks fight club should stay, but im kinda excited that its gonna be a graphic novel..i dunno. like they're married? they have a kid? its just something i didnt see coming so its interesting.

you wonder how much different if would be if he started this right from them holding hands as the building collapsed...if that were to be better.

you're thinking of the movie

I admit, his writing got me really into reading, but as I read more I feel like my palette matured. I equate it to listening to Green Day, only to have them introduce you to The Clash. His work is pretty predictably generic to me, but I would still like to know what happened to the Fight Club ensemble after the camera stopped rolling and the pages ended.

• 4 weeks later...

I was reading all of his books for a while, and I even own a couple I never read. After reading "Pygmy" I gave up. What the fuck was that?

But Rant was great. Invisible Monsters and Lullaby were very good. I just think I either tired of his style, got weirded out by many of the books perverted traits, or grew up in my reading. I'm thinking it's mostly the last one, as I've been reading a lot of old classic novels lately.

I used to love Palahniuk and his books. Rant is definitely my favorite of all that I have read. I tried to make it through Pygmy but only made it halfway before I gave up. I also tried to read Tell All, but there were just too many names of people and I got lost too many times to count. I couldn't get through it. Just recently found out about Damned and the Invisible Monsters Remix. Now a graphic novel? This guy never gives up. Hopefully his newest stuff is reminiscent of the way he used to write. Maybe that's why he is going back through older material. He needs to regain the attention of people who read his stuff in the beginning.