You Blew It - Grow Up, Dude Remastered

(**Note, I couldn't find the original thread, so if someone wants to move this then please do so)

This had been out of press for a bit and the reason is that we have been getting it remastered for vinyl by the awesome Carl Saff. We went through a new round of tests and this new pressing sounds night and day compared to the other version. The fourth pressing of Grow Up, Dude is now in and on maroon vinyl /500:

http://www.tsr-store.com/product/you-blew-it-grow-up-dude-lp

Also, anyone going to see the band in the next two weeks, they have a limited to 100 tour version, pick that up!

Hopefully everyone else is as excited about this as we are.

Awesome that they cancelled the South Florida date :D

I mean, I'm not terribly happy I don't get to hang out with them here in a few days either but it's not like they wanted to cancel those last few dates. They just fucked up, got their dates mixed up and won't have a drummer after tonight. Bummer all around. 

On a brighter note: looks like I was able to secure a copy of the /30 variant even though I couldn't make it tonight. Having friends is tight.  :)