Into It. Over It. - Intersections - 9/24

I ordered the black gold splatter like 2 weeks ago from amazon. While it was 'out of stock' it also said they were getting more in. Just got an email today asking if it was ok to continue searching for it because it wasn't in stock yet?

I said yes of course, but I'm wondering if this basically means I'm more than likely out of luck and if I should just cut my losses short and order either the black or white direct from triple crown while they are still in stock.

I ordered the black gold splatter like 2 weeks ago from amazon. While it was 'out of stock' it also said they were getting more in. Just got an email today asking if it was ok to continue searching for it because it wasn't in stock yet?

I said yes of course, but I'm wondering if this basically means I'm more than likely out of luck and if I should just cut my losses short and order either the black or white direct from triple crown while they are still in stock.

got the same email. thats never promising. 

I ordered it before it said out of stock and got the same email today....

I ordered it before it said out of stock and got the same email today....

I believe the one amazon has up is canceled. We got an email from the company that is handling TPC retail stuff and the regular one was canceled and the only one available to order by distros today was the /400 white one...

I believe the one amazon has up is canceled. We got an email from the company that is handling TPC retail stuff and the regular one was canceled and the only one available to order by distros today was the /400 white one...

Man.... I really wanted that gold splatter. So do you think amazon will offer up the white instead? If so ill keep the order open because i want the record regardless. Also can someone post a pic of the gold black so I know what I'm missing?

Man.... I really wanted that gold splatter. So do you think amazon will offer up the white instead? If so ill keep the order open because i want the record regardless. Also can someone post a pic of the gold black so I know what I'm missing?

it was posted two pages back..but i wouldnt suggest looking for it cause youll just get bummed. 

It's possible, but it's up to amazon's buyer