Into It. Over It. - Intersections - 9/24

this is beautiful. did he mention if there's any limit to how many he's selling a night/how many are pressed on gold??

I got this tonight as well. Totally forgot to ask if they're limiting how many they're selling per night, but there was a sign that said the gold is out of 400.

Also, spoiler alert, the picture doesn't do justice to the booklet, which you can barely see has the album title on it by spot gloss. The lyrics and song titles on the inner pages of the booklet are all spot gloss as well. Makes for challenging reading but looks pretty damn sweet.

Did you guys who bought it get it at the end of the night or the beginning? Also, is Saves the Day selling their new album on vinyl?

I got mine after IIOI's set, but I saw people buying it at the end of the show as well. I may be wrong, but I'm assuming they aren't taking them with them to Japan and Europe, so that's 21 shows with the vinyl and 400 total. That comes out to about 19 per night. And Boston was a sold out show, so it doesn't seem like it will be difficult to get one later on in the show or at the end.

And no, Saves The Day just had CDs.