Into It. Over It. - Intersections - 9/24

I just noticed something for the photo print set; on MerchDirect it said the photos are 6x8" but in actuality they're 4x6". I contacted Ryan Russell and he said that Triple Crown handled all of it (yet they were all signed by him and Evan, you'd think he'd have noticed). I contacted MerchDirect about it, they contacted Triple Crown, and both said it was all handled by the band.

:wacko:

I just got a full refund for my gold with black splatter and 180gram for MerchDirect..I've been waiting for this to show up in the mail and out of the blue they tell me that they don't have enough stock to fill my order! I'm really bummed :( I was one of the first to order before it was even announced by Evan or anyone else that it was on sale. Anyone else been waiting for an order update and get this email?

I just got a full refund for my gold with black splatter and 180gram for MerchDirect..I've been waiting for this to show up in the mail and out of the blue they tell me that they don't have enough stock to fill my order! I'm really bummed :( I was one of the first to order before it was even announced by Evan or anyone else that it was on sale. Anyone else been waiting for an order update and get this email?

I haven't received an email but I've been waiting on my gold/black splatter and 180 gram as well. I ordered quite early too, maybe after it was up for a couple hours. I'm going to be upset if they cancel mine. 

I haven't received an email but I've been waiting on my gold/black splatter and 180 gram as well. I ordered quite early too, maybe after it was up for a couple hours. I'm going to be upset if they cancel mine.

I just got on the MerchDirect Triple Crown store and it showed the gold/black splatter still in stock. I ordered another just in case my cancellation was just a mixup or something. Hope yours works out!