Hot topic buy one get one a dollar

Guest user420

This is a serious question. What should be sent in a bubble mailer?

Not LPs unless you're going to secure them so that they can't slip around. The bubble mailers leave a good inch or two so there's a possibility they slide around and the corners get bent. Not always but I've had more than a handful of bent corners due to their packaging. I clearly continue to purchase from them so the "hate" accusations are only semi-justified. I'm glad other members have solid stores and employees in their areas but this isn't always the case. If the fact that not everyone has a positive experience is offensive to someone who loves hot topic then keep pretending it doesn't happen. It's not a major deal either way. I just shouldn't have to return 25% of what gets shipped to me from them. A box that gets dented is one thing, but the outer packaging in these cases has not been the issue. It's what was used on teh inside that caused the damage. Either that or they shipped them to me pre-dented. Either way, other merchants have not had this many problems except on extremely RARE occasion.

Edited:

The other 75% of the experiences have been great. Hot Topic isn't "the devil" and I don't "hate" them. Just not totally satisfied with a small handful of experiences.

Edited by user420

Ugh, I just bought 4 records on HT yesterday, could have gotten free shipping today! Gah!

Anyways, you can stil get to the vinyl today and get free shipping with $30 spent. Here's a link to the vinyl section.

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Music/Vinyl.jsp?cm_sp=Music-_-Banner-_-Vinyl

Semi-legitimate gripe about this sale. Was just at Roosevelt Field in Long Island and the manager told my sale associate no buy one get one dollar clearance for vinyl. Since you could do it online and since the sign did not say excludes vinyl CDs etc. I think it's safe to say that she is wrong. I put all the vinyl i was going to buy back except Quicksand...which i ended up getting for $4 onstead of 1 because My wife happened to buy 3 clearance clothing items and we also received a $10 off $40 purchase in the mail. Confusing and annoying right. Guess you win some and lose some.

Semi-legitimate gripe about this sale. Was just at Roosevelt Field in Long Island and the manager told my sale associate no buy one get one dollar clearance for vinyl. Since you could do it online and since the sign did not say excludes vinyl CDs etc. I think it's safe to say that she is wrong. I put all the vinyl i was going to buy back except Quicksand...which i ended up getting for $4 onstead of 1 because My wife happened to buy 3 clearance clothing items and we also received a $10 off $40 purchase in the mail. Confusing and annoying right. Guess you win some and lose some.

Yeah that manager was wrong. It definitely includes vinyl in stores. You should go back and ask them to check the promo email.

Yeah that manager was wrong. It definitely includes vinyl in stores. You should go back and ask them to check the promo email.

Figured I wasn't crazy. The drive and marginal savings would not make it worth the hassle. I'm really thankful I had a $10 off coupon today, otherwise I'd be pissed.