PO: The Swellers- The Light Under Closed Doors

balance was hyped beyond belief

oh god yes finally someone said it! I dont know what the others in the Balance and Composure thread are/ were talking about, it really didnt do anything for me but it wasn't a terrible album. But all i ever read/see in topics about them is the term "dynamics" being thrown around. 

oh god yes finally someone said it! I dont know what the others in the Balance and Composure thread are/ were talking about, it really didnt do anything for me but it wasn't a terrible album. But all i ever read/see in topics about them is the term "dynamics" being thrown around. 

don't get me wrong, i love the new record.

i was referring to a lot of it's selling power being hype up prior to release while the swellers didn't have a lot of that

don't get me wrong, i love the new record.

i was referring to a lot of it's selling power being hype up prior to release while the swellers didn't have a lot of that

yea the records not terrible I just agree with it being overhyped. Maybe that would be because Balance and Composure is a heavy seller on No Sleep and this is The Swellers second release with them? I'm still looking to track down the rest of their releases, do you think No Sleep would ever reissue those?

yea the records not terrible I just agree with it being overhyped. Maybe that would be because Balance and Composure is a heavy seller on No Sleep and this is The Swellers second release with them? I'm still looking to track down the rest of their releases, do you think No Sleep would ever reissue those?

Go see the Swellers live, they have vinyl for all of their records except My Everest with them on tour.

Go see the Swellers live, they have vinyl for all of their records except My Everest with them on tour.

I missed them when they came to NYC last week. I already had tickets to go see Minus The Bear. It was awful knowing that they both played the same day :( and aren't records on tour stops more expensive than if you were to buy them online? I know that was the case with MTB. All of their records were $5-$10 cheaper online so I'll save that for later.

You can get it from hastings for about 15ppd. Guessing its the white with black

http://www.gohastings.com/mobileProduct/POPMUSIC/Light-Under-Closed-Doors/sku/292764168.uts

Did you end up picking up a copy of 'The Light Under Closed Doors'  for yourself when you saw them on Sunday? If so, which pressing was it?